Stunt

"Hana ??? You alright ... Hey princess ??" Xavier called her , she looked up to see him worried she closed her eyes shaking her head trying to calm her heart and mind down .

' why do i feel hurt ?? For what ?. And why ?? Stop Hana !! Stop thinking of him ... ' she asked herself.

" Can I get some water ??" She asked. And he nodded running out .

She stood up breathing in and out she walked towards the bench and sat Xavier came running and extended the bottle she took it and drank in one go .

After some time she stood up and smiled .

" Thank you " she said , and he shook his head .

" It's alright. Are you alright ?? What happened to you ??" He asked. She smiled and shook her head.

"Nothing, just might be some heart weakness again " she said .

"Again ??" He asked .

" I had a stroke when I was in school, so there might be some weakness that's all " she said .

" Stroke ?? You mean a heart attack ??" He asked , she thought a bit and shook her head .

" Erm... No. In a heart attack, the blood flow to your heart is suddenly blocked. A stroke occurs because of a sudden interruption of blood flow in your brain " she said .

" Then it's more dangerous ." He asked .

" Not much " she said .

" How did it happen ?? What happened??" He asked being curious.

Just the questions made her remember those days , those days which were worse than a living night mare. She shook her head again and said .

" Nothing, let's go... Classes will start soon " saying that she walked out and he ran behind her.

When the classes ended everyone got back to their home it was 5 in the evening Hana was deciding what to wear.

" Why am I so concerned about it ?? I should be wearing anything I want " she said and pulled a not so beautiful dress and walked inside the bathroom.

When she was done with freshening up she stood in front of the mirror and thought while she dried her hair .

" Shouldn't I tell my friends at least that I'm dating someone ?? Though it might be a fake one . But why are we going out suddenly ??? We just started this and so soon on a date ???" She asked herself. But she gasped suddenly when a thought came into her mind .

" How the hell will he know I'm ready ?? Or how am I going to go ?? He doesn't even have my number nor does he know my home address " she said , worried.

Just then her door bell rang . She looked at her self , just a t-shirt and shorts with half dried hairs. She walked downstairs and opened her door only to get confused .

"You ??? How come you're here ??" She asked , and he smiled pushing her away. And getting in.

" Ways Princess. I have my way" said Xavier.

" And may i know what are the ways that got you my home address ??" She asked .

" Damn you look beautiful in messy hairs too " he said , making her face go red suddenly . She pouted and walked near him folding her hands .

" How did you get my address ??" She asked .

" I already said Princess. I have my way" he said
bending towards her face She pushed him back , realising he won't say anything So she asked the next question.