Boyfriend Material

" so ... The author is a Japanese writer . And this story starts with an introduction of Bared to You is written in the first POV following Eva Tramell who along with her best friend Cary Taylor has moved to New York. Coming from a wealthy family, Eva is determined to pave her own way with no help from her wealthy step-father, and is about to start work at an ad agency..." And she goes on, reading after she read the prologue.

As she started to read she went in the flow as if she was reading it to her , witnessing everything in front of her eyes. He listened to her silently and attentively. Though he got distracted a bit but managed to listen again telling her to read again from where he zoned out and she sighed and read again ..

" Heyy , Kids ?? What are you doing here ??" The guard yelled from far making hana stop , he walked near and they parted from each other, standing in a distance.

"What are you doing here ?? The college clocked out hours ago why are you still here ??" The guard asked .

" We are on a date , Uncle " Xavier said , without any hesitation.

" Continue your date tomorrow, now go out . Or else I'll lock you here face the principal tomorrow" he said .

" Huh, do you even know who I am ?? The principal is my puppet, he lives on our money. The college runs on -"

" We are sorry Sir, we won't repeat it once again " Hana said apologising, she took her bag and walked away. Xavier took his bag and ran after her .

" Princess?? Why did you apologise?? We did nothing wrong... You don't have to lower your head down when I'm here , after all your The Xavier's Girlfriend " he said chuckling to himself.

They reached the parking lot when Hana was continuously walking away and he held her hand .

"What's wrong now ??" He asked . Making her look up at him .

" Who do you think , you are Niel ??" She asked .

" A human ??" He asked

" Right, just a human that's all . ... Your rich doesn't mean you can always show your richness and power to the people who are lower to you or to anybody" she said .

" But, princess, i was just telling him that -"

" Telling him what Niel ?? That the principal is your puppet ?? This school runs from your money ?? Then that also represents me to right ?? Am i your puppet?? Because I'm here studying in this college where you own the place . Am i right ??" She asked .

" Why are you spoiling the mood ?? We were alright right?? And what's wrong if I exaggerate my wealth ?? You should be proud to have a wealthy boyfriend " he said , and she sighed .

" I don't like people who fly on clouds thinking they have wings just because of those wings which are inherited by his family ..... Try to build your own Niel, try to earn, try going on top by your hard work. Then I guess you will know how much it takes to say those words which you just said like it's weighted but I'm sorry it isn't !! Because the luxury you get or is getting is just because of your parents that's all . " She said .

" Cannot you just say directly that you think of me as a rich brat kid who is a A spendthrift, a profligate or prodigal person?? ". He asked .

" I never said that Niel -"

" But you meant that " he said .

" No i didn't " she said stubbornly.

" Yes you did " he said furiously.

" No -!!!. Let's just go, i don't want to fight further. I'm tired of this bullshit " he said , and walked towards his car and drove away. She just scoffed and rolled her eyes.