Little Things..

Two hours later .

Hana was now sitting near the bed , looking at him furiously she was just waiting for him to get up so that she could remove her anger on him She felt like crying, drying , and what not . How would she have forgiven herself if something serious might have happened ??..  she got up from her place and started to roam back and forth.

"It's been two hours why aren't you getting up ?? But the doctor said it's not very serious right ???" She said , patting his cheek, slapped slightly again and he winced she moved back away and shook his hand .

" Niel ?? Can you hear me ?? , wait what if he lost his memory ??? " She gasped , thinking .

" Damn my head !!.., how much did i drink ?? " He asked himself  trying to get up She helped him to sit up and looked at him with fear .

"Wait, the doctor " she said and ran out , and came back with a doctor.. the doctor checked him up and asked some questions which he gave smiling , and made Hana more angry . When the doctor smiled and went outside telling him to rest for some time and get discharged tomorrow morning .

" I feel like I drank a lot, my head hurts " he said , still smiling .

" What can you expect?? When you smash a vase on your head ??" She asked .

" That's the reason Princess. Don't challenge me , or dare me to do anything " he said , with a proud smirk  feeling like he won something .

"Let's break up then ...!!! " She said , looking at him , but when he looked at her with a surprised look on his face she lowered her gaze "i -i mean ... It's fake anyway, let's stop acting " she said .

" What ???" He asked , making her look at him .

" Let's stop this before it starts " she said , he narrowed his eyebrows in confusion and the angered look was replaced on his face he sat straight and removed the wires which were connected to him .

" W-what are you doing , you need -" she was cut off when he finally removed them and threw away the sheets which covered him and walked towards her .

"Repeat " he said, no no... Ordered.

" I said , let's end this before -"

" What do you mean by that princess ?? Is this a joke for you ??" He asked , standing close to her in her personal space .  She gulped and said .

" What s-should i do then ??? , i cannot date or even be with a psycho who acts up without thinking !!" She said , tears building in her eyes.

" What?? Phycho ?? Meh? ... Don't forget that you triggered my confidence !!" He said .

" That's the reason. I cannot be silly with a person who takes everything seriously " she said .

" You! caring about me is not silly for me !!! Didn't you just see that??  you do care about me " He asked , making her step back a little.

" Say it princess. Don't you care ??? If you wouldn't have cared about me , you would have left me there " he said , but she was silent .

He gritted his teeth in anger for not accepting the fact that she cared about him , he tightened his fist controlling himself , he punched the wall beside her .... But soon winced when his left side of his head sting .

" Ahhhh !!!" He yelped in pain ,closing his eyes and holding his head , "sh !!" He moved away when the pain didn't stop .

" Niel ?? You alright ??. .." she asked , but he didn't reply , he held the Handel of his bed for support still closing his eyes .