Oth to Herself

Reaching the designation as the map showed , she stopped her bike in front of a casino.

As she got in two black men with black suits stood near the royal door , Hana hesitated a bit thinking they might stop her from going in but they didn't say anything she walked down the red carpet inside and more inside and entered a big hall which just went on ... further .

The casino was filled with rich people and girls serving them with just two small clothes on their body .

Walking inside further slowly she stood in the middle of the hall and peaked at the tables where people were gathered around ... Roaming around her eyes all she could see was some soda machines, craps, blackjack, slots, video poker , roulette, sports betting, baccarat, keno, and an ever-growing list of table games.

" Yes ?? How may i help you ??" A guy asked , from behind when Hana turned around she looked at the guy who was wearing a navy blue suit , and looked decent.

" Ah, ...erm, actually I'm looking for a person " Hana said .

" Who am I know mam ?? I may be able to help you with something . I'm the manager of this casino" he said .

" Ahh. That's good then , I'm looking for Mr. Xavier Niel he must be the usual person to come here -".

"Oh, Mr. Xavier's son ??? He didn't come today I mean it's been 2 weeks since he visited, he usually comes with his friends to enjoy the Vvip section but he hasn't arrived yet . Is he about to come ??" He asked . And she shook her head .

" No, i don't know.... Thanks for the help " she said , and ran out . Breathing out she sighs .

" Seriously ?? I should check a bar now ??? I never thought in my whole life that I would be going for a bar to search for a man " she said , wearing her helmet and riding away .

After riding for 20 minutes she arrived , stopping the bike near the bar made her sneer her face by the smell oozed in her lungs making her puke .

" No !! I would never go " she said , and got off the bike .

Locking her bike she took her helmet with her, For her self defence. She took a deep breath in and entered the bar ....

The bar was dark as if there was no light, girls and boys leeched to each other, mixing their dirty breath making her feel nausea just by looking them .she went in further and reached a dancing floor , where half people were swaying like they are forced to dance lazily or if they are on drug .

"Wait !! Are they really high ??" She asked herself, and gasped she closed her eyes and opened them walking towards the bartender and called him.

" Excuse me??? Did Xavier come here ???" She asked , thinking he's famous and rich enough to recognise him.

" Which Xavier ??? " He asked .

" Xavier Niel" she said , and he shook his head .

" No he didn't...." He said, and continued to flirt with the girls .

Hana sighed and walked out of the bar and brushed her hair back in frustration. She took her phone out and called him but to no avail , it was off .

She was a bit closer to throwing the phone on the wall but controlled. She went to the chats and called Geff where she got the number by exchanging the location.

" Hey ?? Geff .. do you know where else he can be ??" She asked .

" Isn't he in both? the casino or bar ??" He asked .

" No" she said , frustrated.

" That's unusual. If he's angry , he usually goes there..... You tell me was he really angry ?? Or his mood was different " he asked .