Strings attached

****

Somewhere in THE UK .

"Hey ??? Dude!! You alright man ???" A guy asked , holding the person who just fell from the chair holding his chest.

The person held his left side of his chest and tried getting up but couldn't, the veins were probably popping out from his neck and arms making his whole face go red from the pain he was bearing , he gritted his teeth trying to push back the pain but couldn't....

Just then a man came running towards him and held him trying to make him stand and he did.

" Mr. Gre-" the person tried to speak but the old man rubbed his back making him sit on the chair .

"I'm here, Mr. Abadi... Relax. Here take it " he said , trying to comfort him and hand him his tablets which makes him relief a bit which was also prescribed by the cardiologist.

  As the doctor said  'Mr. Abadi. We have been telling you that your heart and your health is perfect in everything, but we still couldn't define why you get a sudden attack. But we are trying to solve it, unless then take this if you feel anything attack again this may not fully make the pain go, but i assure it may help it reduce somehow' that's the medicine Mr . Gren, handed over to Hayam feeling a bit of relief he gulped down the water again and Mr.Gren his caretaker, handed him the kerchief for him to wipe away his sweat . As he did .

"You alright man ???" The Stanger who was sitting in the restaurant outside asked , and Hayam nodded with a smile still not being able to talk .

" Thank you so much.. Sir " Mr.gren said .

"No don't thank me , that's alright" the Stanger said , and mr.gren nodded when the stranger walked away . Gren looked at Hayam .

" You alright Mr . Abadi ?? you want me to take you home ??" He asked, but Hayam shook his head as no.

" T-tak-e me. To-" he was cut off when Mr. gren patted his shoulder.

"I get it .. let me help you " he said , and helped Hayam get up from his place and walked him towards the car making him sit inside Hayam left a calm yet painful sigh seeing him in pain Mr. Gren just prayed like always.

"May the lord sustain you by his grace, that your  strength and courage may not fail . Amen" he said , and started his drive and Hayam just smiled listening to him pray  the same prayer always. He mouthed a small amen closing his eyes.

After a good drive of 20 minutes  they finally reached , stopping the car Mr.Gren looked at Hayam .

"We are here ....Mr.Abadi " he said , and Hayam nodded getting out leaving The caretaker in the car and Mr. gren just smiled sadly hoping to end this all fast .

Hayam walked forward entering the most beautiful park in the country ' The Greenwich Park '  he walked further and further as the cherry blossoms fell on the ground making it look ethereal, A small smile form on his lips when he reached his most favourite place in the park.