Pleading for her Life

" Nothing.... Just wanted to have a small talk with her , but how come you're here ??? Weren't you guys at the studio??" Aryan asked .

"Yea , we were but we are here now what's the issue??" Hayam asked suspicious.

Aryan sighed and was about to take The glass which was kept beside him on the table which Hana drank it , but soon Hayam grabbed it drinking it in one go Aryan shrugged it off and took his glass kept in front and took a sip .

" No issue, let's go " he said and got up and walked away to pay the bill , Hayam looked at the chair where she sat without blinking.

"Hayam let's go dude" Aryan yelled and he got up walking away.

****

On the other side Hana reached Rui 's house greeted her and waited for Aaniya to arrive because they planned on going out and enjoying their weekend .

" So ?? How was the date ??" Asked aaniya , sipping her drink sitting on the wooden bench .

" Uff i said it was not a date " Hana replied.

" Like it isn't. Anyways how was it ??" Rui asked .

" Nothing happened, we didn't even spend more than 30 minutes " Hana said .

" So that means you expect things to happen ???" Rui teased And they giggled making Hana laugh for their fictional fantasy.

"Let me clear something, first of all I hate his gang and i hate his so called friend thinking of having even a friendship with them makes me feel irritated, you guys know how much I hate His friend how can I date Aryan then ??? And you girls already know that my life doesn't allow me to have any fun or relationships especially not currently at least not in this age " She ended .

Listening to her friend they sighed thinking there is no way she would date anyone.

"You know that I want to build my own career right ?? I don't want to be a loner in my future too , i want to build myself like my brother's did ??? And i hate falling in love. Love shit is a mess , and you guys know very well about the reason why I hate love !!!" Hana shouted , Aaniya and rui sighed and came towards her hugging her from both of the sides .

"We are sorry, we didn't mean to wake those feelings up . We were just kidding. " Rui said .

"Yea... We are sorry " aaniya said kissing her shoulder . Hana sighed and sigh hugged them .

"You guys won't leave me right ??? I would be broken if that happened " Hana said getting emotional a bit.

" Are we dumb to leave you ??? Come on , we are childhood lovers ... How can we get separated??" Rui said .

" Of course, even if Rui forgets us with her boyfriend. I won't never " aaniya said .

"Yahhh .. who said , I'll leave him if you want not my two idiots" she said on the verge of crying .

"Aww.. babe come on " Hana said and pulled her into a hug . Aaniya joined her too after chuckling.

The girls spent their day all making memories and laughing , enjoying their own time but reached home safely too When they reached home safely they did VC telling them they reached safe to one another.

All were tired from the chaos through the day they had their dinner together itself so they went back to sleep long after freshening up themselves.

****

The next day Hana woke up as usual, she woke up early after that day two years back .... It hurt her self respect, her self esteem. Nothing is more important for her than her respect. She wore her uniform after getting fresh and tied her hair up not feeling it to put them down today wearing her coat she walked out of the house taking her bag with her .