Therapist

...but they were soon parted when a sudden party pooper was busted making the confetti blow out . They looked up with their happy faces and everyone smiled .

"Okay, finally Mr. The slow train has confessed so it's time for celebration"Rui said , bringing the cake from inside with a hostess trolley , and stopped in front of them.

' Finally ..... He confessed ' - written on the cake making everyone smile .

"Okay... Cut it out now, I'm hungry " rui said... And they held the cake cutting it down and feeding each other then to Aaniya's parents, and then to their friends not forgetting Xavier and his friend in the end.

" It's not the end now!!! ... " Rui said , moving the trolley away from them she extended her hand to Meera and she gave her the boxes . She opened it and extended it to them .

"Rui but -"

"Just chill... I want everything to be perfect, consider this as a gift from everyone. And no !!! It's not an engagement ... It's a promise ring to each other. So take it " she said , making everyone smile and rui for being so sweet all the time. Hassan smiled and they both took the rings out.. holding it .

"Samar. You ready ??. Capture everything " rui said . And her boyfriend nodded holding the camera...

And the new couples exchanged their rings with each other and ended up with a warm hug , a family photo ... A friend circle photo . And many more huge selfies.

"Huff, I'm tired .... As hell " Hana said , relaxing on her seat, for Xavier just smiled.

" Do you Want to go somewhere else to relax, Princess ??" He asked .

"No, i want my bed that's all. I want to sleep for 100 years from now " she said while closing her eyes. And he chuckled.

He let her rest for a while going silent and woke her up only when they reached home , saying her goodbyes Xavier drove away saying he had some work while she nodded because she needs some alone time too...

She walked up to her room getting fresh up with an hour of warm shower , it was past 7 they all already had their dinner just wanted to relax ....

Jumping on her soft bed she stretched her legs hugging her pillow and drifted off to sleep.

The next day she woke up feeling her bones crash but she decided to go because she had her assignment to submit and she had to talk something serious to her boyfriend. She came out of the bathroom feeling lazy and still tired ....

Wearing soft and boring home clothes, she walked down pouring milk and then cereal she started to eat still with her eyes snooze . When she was done washing the bowl she walked towards her door taking her bag with her and she walked out . Rubbing her eyes she slapped her cheeks telling herself that she needs her mind awake or else when she wakes up fully she will be in hospital. ..