Reunited / Reunion

Landing on the land where they were birthed and brought up, Hana smiled inhaling the air Feeling happy for being back on the land which held memories and memories though it held both good and bad but it does .

" Welcome back ... Mr. Abadi " Hana said, hugging his arm in excitement.

" Don't you think , you're more than excited to come here ?? Where are you so irritated living in the UK ??" Hayam asked .

" To be honest, i was a bit bored and lonely just before I met you that is one year before, but I'm not lonely anymore..." Hana said , looking at Hayam with her love filled eyes. Hayam bent down a bit bopping his nose with her ..

" I love you " he whispered.

" I love my love more " she said. And he smiled showing his teeth They parted from each other moving a bit back .

"But to say, i missed being here .... I missed my friends. I missed this place because this country holds a lot of memories of my love once" Hana said .

" Then I miss this place too " he said , looking out of the airport. Smiling towards each other.. they walked out of the airport.

"So ?? Will there be any cab now ?? It's nearly 4 in the afternoon" Hayam asked.

"It's afternoon 4 , not morning 4 ... Hayam , i have already booked one. Till we rent one , it must be here by now ... Ohh here he is ,.. Mr. Jay ??? Right ??" She asked the cab driver.  And he nodded.  Hayam and Hana got in after keeping their luggage inside the trunk .

"By the way , where are we going to stay ??" Hayam asked Hana as she leaned on his shoulder looking out . She sat straight turning to him .

" It's a destination wedding My dear Handsome Hunk, I have already talked to Henry , he has already sent the address to me last night. So don't worry " she said , hugging him back and looking out .

After some one hour 45 minutes of ride they finally reached their destination As they got out, the surroundings were wild ..

"Sir ?? Do you really think-"?

"Yes this is the place .. it's just 3 miles away , and the cab isn't allowed to go in. It's a VVIP section, the electric shuttles will help you in Just call someone they'll escort you inside. " The driver said , and Hayam nodded paying in and helped them take out their luggage. And the cab drove away.

" Hun ?? Let's goo ??" Hayam asked.

"Where ?? Wait up, I'll call Henry " she said, and dialed him and he picked up in just two rings .

"The hell.. Henry ? Where are you ? The cab left us in the middle of this jungle ??" Hana yelled .

"Chill.. girl, I can see you .. look up here straight" he said, and ran towards them.

As he saw Hana he came running and hugged her lifting her up and swinging around .

"God !!! Sweetheart. I missed you " he said .

"Put me down .. Hen , you're making me feel dizzy " Hana said , and he dropped her down slowly and looked to see an angry Hayam.

" Shit !!!! Wait up !!! I-is this Ha-yam ??? Hayam ??" Henry asked. And Hana nodded before she could say anything , Henry jumped up on him .

"Bro !! How are you ??? " He asked .

"Fine ??" Hayam was confused to see his unusual behaviour .

"Good .. let's goo.. everyone would be dead seeing you here " Henry said  and escorted them inside the bushes.

And a big gate came in front of them, as they entered an electric shuttle came in their view getting their luggage loaded they sat in and it drove away...