Her Craven

" Shit !!! " I said .

opening my eyes to see Aryan below me I sneered and got up from him and continued to run, for a sec I lost Dave, but saw him laughing in middle of the kids who were playing I smiled and ran after him and he started his speed too ....we were almost running from past 5 minutes for now , i felt like the whole school was looking at us and the bell will ring soon I was running slowly slowly and looked at our group to see everyone already held their tags just me and Dave was running .

"God !! Isn't he tired ???" I asked myself.

i was about to stop and give up because I was out of breath really. When the bell rang I looked at him to see him slow down his phase and was about to stop I ran fast and was about to tag him when we made eye contact and his heart warming smile he gave making me smile too running fast I held his hem of his shirt but dang he moved very fast but wait !!! ... Why is his shirt in my hand still !!!

I looked up at him to see his eyes wide . I gasp when i realised that I tore his shirt into half . I looked down to see his white inner and he turned away looking embarrassed covering his waist and underarm. When everyone came running.

"Yahoo ... We won again!!! Be ready for the dare questions tomorrow at the break period" Meera said .

"Shit !!! Hana . We said to tag him not to make him naked " Jay said .

" Not fully naked though.... " Tamia said .

"Let's  go the seniors will be here soon " inaya said and dragged me .

I felt so guilty and sorry for his shirt how will he be ??? Will be be naked ??. Nah  I'll offer him my cardigan, but what if his mom scolds him ?? I have to ask apologise .

When I went inside the class sitting in my place and waited for him.

I looked at the door to see the demon standing and staring at me like he'd eat me up anytime soon , I looked away rolling my eyes when everyone was settled down but Dave didn't arrive .

the class started and Dave arrived after 25 minutes with Jay he sat beside me and i struggled to speak .

"D-Dave ... i-i m ss-orry" i said , and he looked at me like he was angry .

No he was seriously angry, his eyes said. he didn't say anything and continued to write so did i, but did spare me a single glance after every 2 minutes.

The day passed and it was time to go home but not for me i sigh and i again tried to talk to Dave when he ignored me and went to his Karate class .

I sighed again and packed my bag and walked out of the room walking out of the gate I walked and walked and walked when i passed the city circle it hit me .

"SHIT !!!!  I'm a whole meat now !!!  I have to go !!!" I said , and turned back running back to school , on the way i prayed to my God begging him not to mess things up because I have things to do . 

I panted out of breath when i reached the school, running inside the corridors and stopped in front of the AV room (audio visual room ) breathing out i pushed the door open to see him sitting at the last bench of the room.

I sigh again in relief thanking God for not making him leave soon today because he usually has basketball or gym after his classes .

'wait !! Why the hell am I concerned ???' i said to myself.

Sighing I stood in front of him and placed my bag on the desk removing his notes.

'seriously they were heavy' i said to myself again , and
Zipped my bag placing them in front of him when i looked up at him to see him already staring at me i gulped before asking .