Changing him.

Coming out of the room she Took out her phone .

".... What !!!?? He's at the beach ??? Didn't he come home yesterday ??" She asked herself.

She zoomed his location to see , he's not exactly at the beach somewhere near the beach. She looked at her watch and panicked

"damn it's 8 : 30 already ??" She said , and ran down .

Getting on her bike she drove away to the location after a good roam she reached a hut like home which was made up of wooden across the beach. She got off her bike and narrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"does he stay here ?? Leaving that Mansion??" She asked herself.

Sighing she walked up on the stairs and searched for the bell but there wasn't anything like that so she banged the wooden door loudly. One bang , two bangs , 5th bang but he didn't open .

"Isn't he here ??? Did he leave his phone here and run somewhere-" just then the door bust opened revealing a naked Xavier with his six pack abs , toned body structure. And a neck chain hung loosely in his neck which had a moon necklace with a stone pendant in the middle.

 She didn't dare to look down not believing if he's even wearing or not

She didn't dare to look down not believing if he's even wearing or not .

When Xavier looked up after Fully Rubbing his eyes , he looked away Annoyed. But again looked at her not believing who was standing at her door . just the memories flow over him of last night and anger raised in him. when he was about to close the door , she slammed her foot in middle and pushed him inside getting in that's when she noticed thankfully he was wearing at least a sweat pant which was ready to come down by done hanging so low on his half waist .

But she ignored everything and looked around the house firstly the house was small just a hall and a bedroom. Which was filled with some cozy cute things , but the mess and the state of the room he kept was worse than a word disgusting.

Clothes were everywhere, food , pizza boxes, soft drinks bottles thrown everywhere , dirt , sweat, shoe smell, which wasn't cleaned for months and the whole house smelled of alcohol and smoke .

"I doubt for how you're still alive " she said , looking around while covering her nose from her hands .

" What the hell are you doing here ???" He asked , putting his hands in his sweat pants .

But she ignored him walking forward trying to see further.

" I'm asking you something" he yelled standing there .

But she ignored again , he walked furiously towards her and held her arm turning her back , she winced when she felt his grip tightened like he was intentionally piercing his nails in her skin.

" You're hurting me Niel !!" She said, trying to release his grip .

" Xavier !!! Call me Xavier. And hurt ?? I have not even shown you how pathetic I am when it comes to my anger " he said, but she was confused by his behaviour.