Matcha Green Tea

"How do you live in such a small place ??" He asked, the girl who was busy taking the mop inside the bathroom stopped.

"Huh??.. small ?? " She looked around her house .

"From which angle ??? " She asked.

"From every angle " he said .

" Ohh please.... How big of an apartment does a person need just to live on its own ? A.L.O.N.E." She asked.  pressing on 'alone'

"I live alone too.. my mansio-"

"With thousands of maids ... And I'm sorry to say this, I'm not a billionaire like you" she said sarcastically.

"That's the difference between you and me " he said . And she rolled her eyes.

"Don't sit , till I come ... Don't even move " she said going inside her room and closing it with a thud .

As she went in she closed it and covered her mouth in surprise,

"Shit !!! Why is he here !!!.." she Asked herself.

" Damn !! What if he's here to fight with me ??? And God !! Hana , why do you have to play 'One of the girls' you could have paused before opening it !!!.. "  she said to herself, sighing she fell down resting her back against  the door .

" I don't know what it is !! And why is he here ... But !!! whatever it is !! I feel like this night has brought a lot !! No problem hana !!! You have to do nothing , Just treat him as your boss, which he isn't typically But still my ex boss . Yeah " She said and got up from her position taking her clothes and she walked inside the bathroom.

Coming out from her bathroom she was drying her hair in deep thoughts.

"Why did I take a bath ??" She asked herself.

"I don't care , i  was feeling sweaty so I did , not for anyone else. " She said wearing something baggy and walked out of her room  To see him standing at the exact point where she said him to stand but with his one leg on another like he was controlling his...

"What are you doing ??" She asked , coming closer.

" Can I use your bathroom ??" He asked.. in pain.

"Yess, this room " she said, and pointed towards the guest room , and he ran at the speed of light .

"Seriously  ?? I thought he listened to no one ???" She said shrugging and walking towards the kitchen to make something which can be served to her guests. 

Before he came out , gladly it took some time for him to come out and thankfully the serving was also ready .. as he came towards the kitchen Hana removed the apron while telling him to take it.

" Feel lucky to have it " she said .

" What ? This ??." he asked as he took it ,

"what is this ??" He asked.

" Poison" she said .. taking a seat on the sofa .

" It does look like one , " he said, analysing and soon his drink was snatched from him .

"Suite yourself then" she said and was about to throw in the sink when he snatched it back .

"Even if it's poisonous, I won't mind drinking it .... specially  which is given from you " he said , and took a big sip she just looked at him feeling butterflies tickle her she blinked and stepped back.

"What is it ?? I like it " he asked.

"Are you from this generation itself ???. Have you not drank Green tea before ??" She asked.