Puzzles... leading to her

"Hm ???" He answered.

" Sir ,... I'm sorry to disturb you but you have an important client meeting today, so may i know if you're on the way ?? So i could arrange things for the meeting ??" The HR asked.

"Important client ??? You never noticed this client. Who is it ??" He asked, confused.

" Yes sir, i couldn't inform you this because... It was arranged this morning. " Hr said .

"This morning ?? " He asked , looking at his watch..

"Yes sir , it's nearly... 1 in the afternoon, the client will be here for lunch within half an hour. Should I ??" The HR asked again .

"Yes.. sure, go ahead. I'll be there in some time " Hayam said ,and jumped down from the stool he took a note and wrote something sticking it on the fridge he walked out of the house .

Taking a cab to his own office he reached the destination, running straight to his office floor he didn't miss looking at her table which was empty.

He sighed and went towards his table and to the back wall which also where his company logo was hung he pushed the wall and a door opened revealing a small modern designed sleeping nook which also included a closet , he walked towards it taking some clothes and came out ..the room closed on it's own and he ran to the bathroom he had attached in the corner of his office getting ready to meet the special Client. Which he himself didn't know.

Coming out of the bathroom wearing just a simple white solid shirt with a black slant pocket pants without any belt which perfectly fitted hung on his waist ...

He folded his sleeves letting his veiny arms be visible he took a small glance of himself setting his hair with his hands he let the top three buttons be open for the first time in when he was in the office taking his phone he walked out of his office as he did the HR who was coming to his way stopped on his track , with his wide eye.

" Damn! " Unintentionally the words left out from the Mouth of HR . Thankfully Hayam didn't hear he walked towards him and stopped.

" You're here for me ?? " He asked . And the HR came out of his trace .

" Y-yes sir , yes... The client is here " he said , as the walked towards the elevator and got in .

"Do you know who it is ??. Because I have no clue " Hayam said .

" Ohh, really ?? Because the client himself said he knows you very well .. and after a long time you guys are finally going to reunite" the HR said .

"Long time ??. Is it zen ??" He asked , himself

"Zen ?? Who's that sir ??" The HR asked.

"No one for you to know... " Hayam said , and the elevator opened letting them out, the HR walked first leading Hayam , but as Hayam walked through the departments not a single person didn't avert their gaze from him .

Of course why won't people look at him , he was the most handsome boy in his school days , the richest person only son Every girl wanted him , but he wanted someone but she didn't want him, that's what he thinks .

Shrugging off everyone's attention he was now close to the door as the HR opened and got in first and holding the door Hayam got in too but only to get a mini confused heat attack, there .. there she was who he was finding from morning and hugging someone that unfortunately to be the client.

Showing her toothy smile and breaking the hug when she looked at him ... Hayam on the other hand looked at her being so touchy with someone who isn't he .

Just then the person followed Hana's gaze and turned back .... Smiling.

"  Long time... Hayam " he said , and that's when Hayam's gaze fell on the person.