Entomophobia

The next day Hayam didn't go to school because he had some serious , a very serious issue to handle . He opened his car door of Bugatti La Voiture Noire and stepped out closing it shut he wore his sunglasses and looked around .

"It's a sunny day " he said , inhaling a long breath and turned back walking inside the hotel He threw his keys at the guard and he bowed . Not at all caring he walked inside just when the receptionist saw him she came running towards him .

" Sir ??? You're here ???" She asked bowing her head .

" Why ?? Cannot i visit my dad's hotel ??" He asked .

" No -" she was cut off when the manager arrived .

" Mr. Abadi ??? It's pleasant to see you here please proceed " he greeted Him and signalled him to move forward but he didn't.

"No , i don't have much of my time I need to attend my class ... I'm just here to have a meeting with someone who'll arrive soon , I need a private room for it just for some time. It's that possible???" He asked .

"Sure why not , sir . please this way " he said and walked in front leading the way . He walked after him , the manager opened the wooden door and moved away the room had a big space where a long inshape white couch was placed in the middle of the room . He walked and sat on it feeling tired already .

"Would you like to have something sir??" The manager asked .

"Turn on the Air Condition to the medium high , and bring me something cold to drink " he said without looking at him .

"Will be here sir " he said, closing the door and walking away.

"Damn it !! ... It's nearly 1 : 30 now . I better skip the rest of class I'm not in the mood " he said streching his body just then yesterday's rooftop moments flashed in front of his eyes , he unknowingly smiled and rubbed his hands together feeling his heart jump in it's place he held his face in his hands and looked at the tea table but his mind was somewhere else .

"Does she know ???" He asked himself but .

" About what sir ???" A lady asked making him come back to his life and looked at his left to see a Hotel service girl standing .

"Nothing , just place it here and move out " he said , rudely and she did what was said and walked out fast .

"God!! Where the hell is he ???" He asked himself, looking at his watch.

He removed the two buttons of his shirt feeling exhausted suddenly, He took a sip from his glass when a knock was heard .

"Yes ??" He said , a girl came inside and bowed .

"Sir .. a guy named Thor is here " she said .

"Let him in " Hayam said .

" Pathetic jerk " he mumbled under his breath. When a guy in his hoodie and a black tight jeans came in .

"Hey man ??.. you could have just transferred the amount to my account, why troubled yourself???" He said , sitting down in front of him and was about to grab the food from the plate when Hayam said .

"Stand up !!!" He said . And the person looked up at him, Hayam closed his eyes annoyed by the fact to see him.

"Stand up " he said again gritting his teeth .

The person stood up from his place and he opened his eyes looking at him he adjusted his shirt and breathed out putting his legs on upon the other he intertwined his hands together and asked with a Smile.

" Narrate the work i allotted you " Hayam said in a calm voice still smiling .

" Eh... As you said , I kept my eyes on her and clicked the pictures " he said, Making his blood boil from his behaviour He lifted his glass of juice and threw it towards him but not to him, which shattered just close to his leg .