Waiting. longing

Talking for sometime more Aryan went away from there to attend his college, in the evening her friends arrived she spent her time talking and then telling her how their day went about the homework and the exam coming next month. They again slept with her and they went to school before she got up and came back again in the evening. Days passed , and it's been a week since she was finally said to get discharged. She was getting ready and her friends helped her to pack things up .

" Rui... Will you at least tell me what's going on in college, you told me everything about the studies but not the unusual thing in school happening ........ i could have known if not for Aaniya who was about to say , but you interrupted her " she said sulking .

"It's fine then... You can attend the school tomorrow, you'll know by your own " she said, putting things in her bag .

" Alright ... Fine then don't say !! But .. where is h-" she cut herself when she released what she was going to ask .

"What is it ??" Rui asked .

"Nothing , let's just goo.. I'm tired of this place " Hana said and three of them walked out of the room. When they stopped near the reception rui removed her wallet when Hana stopped...

"What are you doing ???.. " she asked .

"Paying Hana " she said removing her card from her purse .

" Don't do that ,... I have my -"

" No Hana, it's alright. we will do it that's not a problem" rui said .

"I said right,.. i don't want -" Hana was cut off .

" Yes ??? How may i help you ??? If there isn't anything you guys can go far and fight " the receptionist said smiling sarcastically.

" Ah we are sorry ,... May I get the bill of the patient number***. " Aaniya said .

" Sure wait a min,.. " she said and checked .." Hana Hayami?? Is the patient??? " She asked .

"Yes " aaniya said .

" Alright .. here's the bill Mam. " She said and handed it over to them . When they looked at it they were shocked to see the amount but what was more shocking was when they saw the stamp on it . 'paid ' stamp ....

"Excuse me , i think you have been mistaken... The bill shows it's already paid when we never did " aaniya said .

"No mam, we are not mistaken , the bill was paid already a week ago including the extra charges with the special meals for the days " she said , and three of them looked at each other.

" Erm.. may i know who paid ? I mean we would like to thank them " rui said .

" Ahh.. just a minute........... I-its Mr. Hayam Abadi yeah," she said smiling , and they nodded walking out .

"Damn i said he's a gentleman, i said you right he isn't that bad" rui said . And they both looked at her friends bipolar side and sigh .

" But anyway, you should thank him . Hana " aaniya said .

" Why will I do that to him ?? Who said to pay ? I never said . " She nagged folding her hands near her chest.

"Good , keep that brat attitude . Come on sit inside " Aaniya said , and went inside the car where Aaniya's driver was waiting .

When they reached Hana's home they walked out of the car and pulled out her bag .

"Let me... Catch that " rui said and held her bag . Sighing Hana gave it to her and walked near the door , when Rui rang .

"Rui... What are you doing ??? Who do you expect to open the door ?? When I need to unlock it........ But I don't remember where I left my keys last time" Hana said , worried. Checking her pants and her bag . Her friends ignored her and rang the bell again when the door opened and they looked at her smiling.