Chasing Dreams

****

"I hope your health is alright now ?" Mr. Abadi asked, looking at his son with concern.

"Yes, dad I'm alright" he said. Smiling .

"Do you have to study one more year son ?? Isn't it enough ?? Either way you have to handle the family business " Mrs Abadi said worried for his son while caressing his cheek . 

"Mom, I'm alright now.. and Mr.Gren will be there with me right ? " He said, trying to make her mother easy.

"What if you end up in hospital like -"

"That won't happen now... " He said,

"We hope so.. but we don't even know why you feel like that -"

" Love, it's alright.. our son is now grown up stop worrying " Mr. Abadi said to his wife. And she just nodded.

"Alright then , fam. Time to leave . Be back in a year and half " he said, as he heard the announcement of his flight .

Bidding his last goodbye He walked away with mr.gren.

"Only if you didn't have stopped me that day " Mr.Gren said.

"I'm alright now, so it's of no use ... It's finally time to move on" Hayam said, smiling which didn't reach his eyes. And Mr.Gren just nodded.

***

Ring ring ring...

Ring ring ring.... Ring... Ring.. ring.. ring..

"Ughhh, who the hell it is !!" Hana tried searching her Phone which she didn't get , lifting her head up a bit looking here and there with her half open eyes she finally got her phone near her leg .

"Yes !" She answered dropping her head back to the pillow without even looking at who it was .

"What the hell Hana !! You're sleeping ???" The other person asked, surprised.

" Yes.. shouldn't i ??" She asked.

"No !! For God damn sake . You're in The UK , UNITED KINGDOM!!" the person yelled.

"So what Rui ? I'm here to work not to enjoy" she said, as she got up from her bed walking towards the bathroom.

"Exactly hope you got your senses, i saw your post that's the reason I called you . You didn't even care to call us after our graduation. " She said, sadly.

"Seriously??? I tried calling you all !! The whole all 30 pals for the past two weeks as i reached the US. But no, you guys were so happy without me , just leaving the VC the other day " Hana said, as she analyzed her face in the mirror.

"Ohh, the very next week after graduation?? We all went for some camping "Rui said.

"Without me ??' she asked, pouting.

"Yeah... " Rui said.

"Hate you" Hana said.

Putting the phone on speaker and keeping it aside as she walked towards the bathtub.

"How are you ?? I miss you a lot " rui said, suddenly with a voice change.

"I'm fine Ruu, " Hana said, but the most terrible thought came into her mind 'her brothers secret' she sat on the edge of the bathtub staring into space.

"You don't sound so " rui said.  Making hana come out of her world. and smiled.

"Really, I'm fine... How are all there ?? The couple's ?? Inaya and Avyaan are they good now ??" Hana asked.