Sensation

he shook his head shrugging off the thoughts and walked near her. Keeping the tray aside he held her hands who was removing her sweater feeling hot , he sighed and helped her remove it .

She threw it away from her and removed the upper buttons making him look away .

She removed her, inshirt from her pants and sat comfortably resting her back on the headboard.

He looked at her and took the bowl of soup in his hand and turned towards her , he took a spoon full and blew it slowly making it cool down and extended his hand to her she didn't glance at him and drank the soup without any fighting, when she was done he fed her the meds, he got up letting her rest for a while when she got up after him , he looked at her as she walked towards the bathroom and closed it he took the bowl and went down .

Coming up with some heating pads and some chocolates and a glass of Orange juice keeping the juice and chocolates on the nightstand he waited for her .

when she came out holding her waist looking weak and with wobble steps. He held her and brought her to the bed making her sit down she opened her half eyes and looked at the juice and chocolates she wanted to drink and eat them but there is no space left in her stomach and the cramps are making her feel like dying.

"Lay down flat " he said, and she feel pain increase more . He kneeled down and lifted her shirt up a little she suddenly held it looking at him , he showed the heating pad "relax" he said , and she laid her head down closing her eyes.

He lifted her shirt up and placed the heating pad softly on her lower abdomen. Rubbing it slightly his warm hand when made contact with skin a bit she winced feeling relaxed he massaged a bit and moved his hands away covering her stomach fully and covered her with a duvet .

He sat on the stool near her till she fell asleep , when she finally slept he looked at her face who was now calm and soft he pulled the stool near her and brought his hand near her cheek caressing it from his back hand .

" I'm sorry princess, i know I'm the worst" . He said , with a small smile.

When suddenly his phone buzzed thankfully it was silent. He stood up walking downstairs and picked up the call as he walked inside her kitchen taking out an Apple to eat .

"Hm ???" He asked .

"Where are you ??" His friend asked .

" With Hana " he said, taking a bite .

"Xavier we have a group discussion today. At least don't miss this " his friend said.

"She's not well, I'll complete my miss out sessions personally when i reach college. Just don't let mom know about my classes," he said .

"Alright... Take care " he said , and hung up Taking a glass of water he walked towards the sofa and sat .

Taking out one of the magazines and analysing it when he felt bored he took the iPad from the bottom of the tea table and for his luck it wasn't locked.

When he unlocked the iPad the first things that came on the screen was her with two other guys on her either side three of them look so happy that made him curious who they are .

"Who are they ?? I have seen them somewhere??? Where, with Princess ??? Wait . Yeahh the VIDEO CALL guys . Who are they to her Wait are they her brother ?? She said to mom about ?? Damn they look so handsome" he said , looking at them .

"But not more than my Princess, but I could say the siblings beauty" he said .

And swiped up making the apps visible he first went to the gallery to see a total of 13,414 . Videos and photos.