Little Secret

"Speak" Hayam said. Removing his cigar out and rolling it in between his fingers .

" I have heard that you yourself bully others , and sometimes the girl who was bullied in the clip is the same girl I have heard about you too... Don't you think the punishment is equal to everyone ??" One of the teachers asked standing up, and Hayam listened to him quietly, he nodded inhaling the smoke again .

He looked up to the teacher and threw his cigar away.

"Mr. Joseph, you -" the principal tried to defend him but Hayam cut him off.

" Point noted !!  So ?? Do i deserve the same punishment or... ??" He asked the same teacher .

" It depends on the amount of bullying you have done ,  ask yourself " the teacher said . And Hayam nodded.

Just then his phone rang and he answered sitting there .

"Hm ?" He asked .

" Are you done changing ??? My mom is calling me constantly and the doctor insists you meet him" Aryan said, from the other side .

"I'll be there " he said and hung up .

He looked up at everyone who was looking at him, He jumped from the desk and bowed a little.

" I apologise if I misbehaved but I won't apologize for what I said , and i really mean what I said .... I hope the Principal had understood " he said looking at him and walked out of the class and the campus.  inside his car he drove off but his mind was stuck with the words his teacher said .

****

"Hey??.. come on wake up Hana. I still haven't confess to you " Aryan said, holding her hand and sitting on the stool near her bed .

She was attached to some pipes from her wrist to the monitor and the iv , oxygen mask was also placed for her to keep on breathing.

Aryan rubbed his hand on her trying to wake her up but couldn't tears start to form in his eyes when nothing was working .

"Damn it !!! Don't punish me like this!!! I promise to quit things which I was doing, I'll promise to protect you , this all happened just because of those pics !!! Everything was good until then It's all because of Hayam !!! It's because of him that you're here !!! I won't let him come near you I won't let him steal what is mine this time . He always gets what he wants, this time I'll get what I want ...... After all he should also know how it feels when something is Snatched from them "  he said sniffing .

" you just wake up for once i promise this will be the last time you faced this all. Not anymore " he said , looking at her Just then a knock was heard he turned back to look at it to see him getting in .

" You can go change I'll be here. Visit tomorrow, " Hayam said .

"Why will you be the whole night with her " Aryan asked , standing up .

" When did I say I'll be here ???" Hayam said .

" Then who ???" Aryan asked .

" I have called her friends, i couldn't get her family details... They'll be coming here soon So you can leave , I'll leave soon after they arrive " Hayam explained.

" Alright, but she isn't showing any signs of waking up . Did you meet the doctor ??" He asked .

" Not yet, he's busy . " Hayam replied. Listening to it Aryan left a long sigh nodding he walked towards hayam and looked at him .

" Just because I called you , that doesn't mean I'm over what you did .... And be how we were like before " Aryan said , looking straight into his eyes.