soulmates

" Hana ??" He called out.

" Yes ?" She said , turning back .

" I-i.." he hesitated, walking near her.

" What happened Aryan ??" She asked .

" I -i.. I'm sorry , i said I'll wait for your answer but the situation now is making me feel sick so.... " he said , not looking at her but still taking a glance studying her expressions.

" ah-ah... Aryan , i -i...-" she was cut off .

" Hana " Hana looked at her left to see Xavier standing, she was still in the process to realise he used her name for the first time when he said " let's date " he said , coming closer and holding her hands .

"What ???" She asked , stunned.

" I said , Let's date.... We don't have any options" he said .

Aryan looked at them feeling his heart beat grow fast and furious at the same time. He removed his hand from her and pushed him back gripping his collar tightly he said gritting his teeth.

"What the f*ck do you think you're saying??? I had enough of your bullshit . From the day one your filthy actions have tempered me don't you f*cking dare come near her or else i won't think twice killing you . Get that ??" He asked , with a small voice which was filled with rage and anger .

How can he be not angry ?? When he has waited for her for more than 9 years now and now when he is this close how can he leave her to someone ?? Never.

Hana came between them and jerked them off. Good thing they didn't fight .

" Aryan , let me handle this ... " Hana said.

" Handel ??? You think you can handle these types of jerks ?? Can't you see Hana he's trying to make one of his-"

" Aryan. You cannot judge anyone just by some rumours " Hana said , making Xavier look at her.

" It's not Rumours Hana !!! It's the fact , it's the truth of this filthy animal " Aryan said looking at him , Xavier came in front of him to land a punch when Hana turned around and pushed him by his stomach a little far .

" Niel !!.. will you stop for some seconds at least??? I'm talking here right ??" She asked . And he just looked at her for how sweetly she calls his second name .

Hana sighed and looked at Aryan who was fuming in anger , she walked near him and held his hand .

" Don't you trust me ??? You have known me from childhood Aryan . Let me handle this, i promise I won't let this mess grow" she said , and he looked away and ran in the other direction. She looked at his back and finally turned to him .

" I didn't know , you think so positively about me ??" He asked.

" I don't even think about you " she said .

" Ah, that hurts beautiful" he said , holding his chest .

" Shut up !!. Will you elaborate on what you said just now ??" She asked , folding her hands near her chest.

" Okay... I asked you to date me , which means Dating is a stage of romantic relationships in which two individuals engage in an activity together, most often with the intention of evaluating each other's suitability as a partner in a future intimate relationship. It falls into the category of courtship, consisting of social events carried out by the couple either alone or with others " listening to him , she just smacked her forehead and looked at him .

" Niel !! I want the reason for your stupid outburst . Dating isn't any small thing, at least for me !! I want to know why you said we don't have any options ?? What do you mean by that ??" She asked .