Gossips

"ARYAN !!!" she yelled .

"Y-yes??" He finally came back to the earth .

" Where are you lost ?" She asked .

" You " he said , without thinking...

"Ah?"

" I mean, you... You were kidding me again ??" He asked . And she nodded crunching her nose .  "God, Hana didn't I say you not to pull a prank like this ?? It scares the shit out of me " he said , sighing .

" Alright, I'm sorry.... Anyways will you come or not ??" She asked , and he looked up again smiling.

" I will . Let's eat breakfast together too . I'll pick you up early " he said , and she nodded after thinking .  " Go inside then, I'll see you " he said , and she just rolled her eyes. And opened the door getting in she waved at him and he did too when she closed the door he walked away from there and got inside his car .

" Uf , she has weird ways to get things done " he said , smiling and blushing at the same time starting his car he drove away .

****

The next morning, Hana woke up early and freshened up and wore something normal and was doing her hair when she got a call .

"Yes ??" She answered.

" I'm out ..." He said .

" Already ??" She asked , walking down her stairs..

"Yeahh.. aren't you ready ??" He asked .

"No, " she said , and opened the door to see him standing tall in front of her door she moved away and let him hang up the call and he did too . He walked in and looked around.

" It's cute " he said , smiling.

" Like me ??" She asked , blinking her eyes and acting cute . He smiled and came near .

" Do you even know your cuteness can kill someone ??" He asked . And she stopped blinking, "and your Beauty?? Do I even have to define that ?? " He asked smiling . She pouted out and pushed his head away from her finger .

" Sit there , or look around . I'll get my hair done " she said and ran upstairs.

After sometime she came down taking her bag with her to see him looking at the magazines.

"I'm done , let's go " she said . He looked up and checked her out and smiled nodding .

"Let's go " he said , keeping the magazine on the table and walking away , she looked at the house and then got inside the car . 

They arrived at a small restaurant near the college, getting out of the car they walked inside  taking a seat of two and the waiter came giving them their menu and he left from there .

Aryan and Hana order after deciding for some time. When they were fully placed in their order and waited when Aryan asked .

" So ??. You are into the business World ??" He asked .

" Yes " she answered happily. "You concluded by seeing the magazine??" She asked .

" Yess. " He said , feeling off suddenly .

" What about you ?? What do you want to approach when you finally graduate ?? " She asked .

" Erm.. not yet decided, but of course dad's company. Family business " he said with a dull voice .

" Come on . If someone likes to fall from a cliff to die  that doesn't mean you should also fall from Cliff to die, you can try eating the raw flesh of ham instead trust me it gives the same dead feeling ??" She said , not at all making any sense. He looked at her weirdly but smiled and laughed out loud . She looked at him smiling and smiled , at least she made him laugh .