Dying without her

Listening to her words , a blank and an unemotional expression was turned on Hayam's face , it was true though. She trusted him, with everything, even though he was harsh on Her , somewhere in her heart she felt like .... Even if she's in danger , even if she is standing between a fire Hayam would definitely come and save her , but after that day how she couldn't believe Hayam wanted those clips to record her belief , her selfless trust broke .

Hayam knew she broke her but listening to it broke him .

"Dad !!! Will you stop ,!!! I'm still here " Hayam yelled a bit, not breaking the contact with her Mr.abadi sighed thinking what situation had God planned and smiled .

"Anyways, i don't force you for anything. If you want you can keep her as I said not the person but the work should be judged... Let's go Mrs " the chairman said , and walked out taking his wife She smiled one last time before leaving the room .

Hana was about to go too, when Hayam took his seat and ordered his first order after becoming a new CEO.

" I never allowed you to go ....... Miss. Hayami!!!" He said, in a stern voice.  Hana turned around after inhaling a long breath, she walked towards him and stood .

He checked her outfit and looked back to her eyes which should anger and how well she was annoyed with him .

Ohh how he wished to keep looking at those eyes, talk to her Ask her how she was, hug her, tell her how much he died every day to see her He literally died just bearing her sadness, and now when she's right in front of him he couldn't do anything. Nothing just their ego and sadness of being apart for some many years was in between. 

" In accordance with Section 26 of the Equality Act 2010, sexual harassment is considered a type of unlawful discrimination " Hana said.

"I know that , why are you telling me ??" Hayam asked..

"Good, because this is the last chance I am giving you for checking me out inappropriately you can face up to six months in prison or an unlimited fine "Hana said.

"What !!!.. inappropriate ??? I was just checking your outfit " he said offended.

" Without permission checking out is illegal too !!.. " she said , firmly .

" What ??!! Should your boss ask permission from an employee before looking at them ??" Hayam asked.

"Yes" Hana said without hesitation.

"Look, i was looking at your outfit not at you !!!!  because this isn't the way an employee dresses themselves in the office !!! And under my supervision no employee should enter in informal clothes. Not especially My Secretary"  Hayam said, explaining himself.

" But i usually came like this before when Mr.abadi -"

" I'm the boss here . NOW !!!" he said, piercing his gaze at her .

"Okay fine !!. I'll notice that to everyone " she said .

" Good ! "And he sat down again on his seat .

"So can I go -"

"Bring me the invoices, financial reports, Call the CA and tell them to bring the past 3 years auditing reports... MA reports, rules and regulations of the company, Call the Manager and  COO tell him to bring 3 years of resources management reports and the collaboration files till now and upcoming also, arrange the meeting where everyone should be included and include the new upcoming projects files too .. bring everything and include yourself too .. " he finally ended.

"Okay ... I'll leave the message to their emails They'll prepare by tomorrow " Hana said , smiling .

"Now. Miss Hayami, within 20 minutes " he said, making her eyes go wide.