Trust me, and Trust Yourself

" When you get up take care of yourself, eat healthy. Stay healthy I'm damn sure you won't even eat your dinner .... That's the reason you're so fat . When you wake up don't search for me . Never do that . You have your life ahead and pursue your dreams . Become a strong and independent woman and when I see you with your partner and kids in your hand do tell them that there was a bully who bullied you so much that you ended up in hospital getting a stroke, do tell them that you hate me so much that you wished me to go away and I did one day When you gg-et up ......... don't forget me . Get well soon Honey - Hun "

He got up from the bed and was going to walk away when he stopped, turning back he looked at their hand she held their hand lightly and tried opening her eyes he smiled walking towards her and sat on the bed .

"Hun ???" He called out , she murmured something closing her eyes, he bent down placing his ear near her lips trying to hear .

" N-no. Pl-please, I'm sc-s cred .... H-haya-,yam , " she tried saying , like she was having a bad nightmare. Hayam sat straight and shook her gently.

"Hun ??... Wake up girl, Hana ??? You hear me ?? I'm here , Hayam ... Your Hayam is here " he said .

Tapping her cheek lightly just then she opened her eyes slowly but closed because of the brightness.

"It's alright take your time , " hayam said .

" Damn i thought i won't be able to see those eyes for the last time " he said to himself mumbling.

She looked at him when she finally opened her eyes and tried to get up holding her head.

"calm down I'll pull the bed up " he said and rolled the bed up to make her sit properly.

"W-here am i ??" She asked .

" Bar " hayam said , smiling and she looked at him with a done face.

"Shit !!! You're awake, i need to call the doctor....Wait up try counting the tiles I'll be back " he said , and ran out .

"Tiles ???".. she asked , still trying to get comfortable with the lights and environment.

After sometime, when the doctor was done with the check up, he asked

"How are you feeling Miss Hayami??" The doctor asked.

" Irritated, nauseous... My head feels heavy, and I feel sudden stings here when i try moving " she said , pointing towards her heart.

"It's alright.. it was an open Heart surgery so the stings are normal till it recovers, take care of yourself and eat healthy, and take your meds on time You'll be alright, but please we request you not to take stress " the doctor said noting down something on his pad and walked out after giving a smile to Hayam.

Hayam walked towards her sitting on the stool and asked .

"How are you feeling ??" He asked . She was silent for a few seconds and then replied looking at him.

" I was on the rooftop right ?? Then these girls , those c-cockroaches . H-hya-amm , you know they tried -" she tried speaking, when her tears started to flow down.

"I know, Hun ... I know I saw everything and I have taken care of it alright???. No one will dare to touch you I said right your only meant for me to irritate and torture " hayam said smiling and she looked away. ...

"Say's the person who leaked my pics -" she said , sadly and on the verge of crying and anger.

" About that ??.. I would like to apologise to you , from the bottom of my heart. I'm sorry . I just - nevermind, but just know that i regret what I did and I feel guilty "