A turning point in her life

When they were about to move out of the door, Eric called out Hana. She looked back at him and to Xavier who was talking on his phone and walking away.

"Yes ??" She asked as she got in.

"Nothing, i just wanted to thank you. Coming into his life has brought a lot of change in him, he still is stuck with his past but trying to move on and it's you helping that for him. Am glad you're doing this , just don't hurt me by any means. I hope you do that he has finally got that happiness who he was longing alone to have . Hope you give him that" he said .

"I hope so too... Thank you Eric " she said , smiling and running out of the room towards their car to see Xavier still talking on his phone She waited standing at the back thinking of what Eric said .

"No, let's talk when I reach home" he said , and hung up turning back looking at Hana , she smiled when his gaze went on her .

"What are you doing out princess?? Get in " he said, signalling her. She held his arm and asked .

"Is everything alright??? You look tense" she asked, he smiled bringing his hand to her cheek and caressing it .

"Everything is alright Princess, you no need to worry " he said .

" You know that I'm here right ??" She said , and he pulled her closer to him and kissed her forehead.

"I know Hana" he said , calling her by her name suddenly, Making her heart skip a beat and feel a weird urge. she hid her face looking down and nodded.

"Let's get in then" she said , running inside the car. He smiled and got in .

"Aren't you happy ??? That you no longer have to take meds ?? And go to the therapist??" She asked , as he drove away the car .

" I am " he said, dully.

" Aren't you happy Niel ??" She asked , looking at his face.

"I am, princess" he said glancing at her with a soft smile. Seeing him smily sadly she held his right hand which was resting on his thigh .

"Then why can't I see it ??" She asked , and he looked at her for a sec and back to the front leaving a sigh.

"I'm alright" he said , again leaving a sigh .

She nodded and retrieved her hand from him looking away thinking of not forcing if he doesn't want to share. 

She looked at him a bit suprised when he stopped the car at her home she thought at least they would go somewhere after hearing the good news, he looked at her after stopping it and she just smiled removing her seatbelt she came out of the car and yet he didn't say anything she waved at him and he did the same with his disturbed eyes which she can clearly see it.

she opened the door and was about to step in when a hand pulled her to it's hard chest it took some sec for her to realise it was him itself.

He hugged her tightly feeling a tsunami of disturbance in him , he could only be at ease and feel settled, calm with her . Her being in his arms . Her warmth was enough to bring peace to his mind , she hugged him with the same amount of care and adoration for him.

Trying to give him as much as assurance that she's always there for him. She would never leave him alone. Just when she wanted to say something he pulled off from her caressing her head tugging her long strand of her hair back of her ear.

"You're a lot more important to me, i never thought someone would really be successful to stay in my heart, i never let anyone stay so close to me Princess. Never to anyone till you came into my life. Pl-please know that you're someone I wish to have in my life i don't know what I will do if i won't find you next to me, won't find you near me .... How can someone be so special and precious??? I feel like I would do anything just to make you smile, just to make you happy. You're the best thing happened to me Hana , the best thing . The very best thing . How did i become so lucky to have you ??? How did God give you to me  ??? When I'm so bad, when I was so rude and arrogant when I was a**hole ...... But I'm g-glad you changed me Babe , Thank you for bringing the best in me . Thank you for making me love myself though not 100% but I can assure you that I love myself of this version compared to the old self . Thank you Hana, i wish to spend my whole life with you ... I wish to see you everyday when I wake up, i wish to see you cook me food everyday, your handmade food, Feeding me , playing with me... I wis-h . L-let's fulfill everything , let's start our journey Hana . Let's take our relationship to the next level let's go to the orphanage you love to spend . Let's cook every night, lunch, breakfast together, let's go gym together, let's have a lot of fun and make a lot of memories.... Let's get married finally then ??? Hm ?? Will you be my beautiful bride ?? Will you say 'yes' when i propose you ?? You know. not a night went where I didn't imagine you walking slowly towards me with your veil covered your face coming down the aisle not a day went where I didn't imagine you being mine forever.... To fulfill my dreams, will you be the part of my life . Will you ??" He asked , with a lot of struggling voice controlling himself so as not to let himself breakdown in front of her , she wiped his tears away and brought his forehead near resting it with her.