CBT

Hana came out of his room to fill the discharge formalities, while walking towards the reception she came across the doctor she smiled and he did the same .

" Miss Hayami?? ... May I have some words with you ??" He asked , and she nodded.

" Sure , why not " she said , and he directed to his chamber when they entered the doctor and told Hana to take her seat as she did .

The doctor took out some x-ray reports and slid it into the screen . He pointed towards a special area with the laser circling up .

" You see this Miss Hayami , this part of his right Brain was so close to getting damaged I would say that it's his luck or his faith that he didn't lose his memory . I personally was afraid that he would , i mean he had 25% chance that he would have lost his temporary memory but thanks to the god it didn't . I called you here to make you cautious about some things ..... I met with Mrs Xavier outside, I wanted to elaborate things with her but she said that she will be busy out for business purpose for many days so she couldn't take care of him , she said me to explain things to his girlfriend which is you ...so I called you here , I hope you don't mind " he said ,

" No.. that's alright Doctor . I'm responsible for him anyway" she said, thinking it's her who triggered his confidence. Challenged him .

" Alright then, you may or may not know this but Xavier goes to one of the physicians of my reference for CBT which is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) CBT is often the treatment of choice for anger management he usually takes antidepressants for his anger issues He is taking this and getting treatment from the age of 12 till now but I have heard from his physician that he has been skipping his sessions for more than 6 months now I don't know if he's taking his meds or not , and on top of this him getting severe injury on his head is worse .... I have been a family doctor of the Xavier's for years now , so I'm a bit concerned , i request you to take an extra care for him or else i repeat he may get into depression or his brain nerves may get damaged leading to cancer and many more " he said , making hana go pale. She didn't know he had anger issues with serious issues.

" Doctor, does he need the therapy compulsory or ??"

" Yes , he does need it .... Because we don't know when he will lose his temper and may harm someone around him or himself like last night . Don't trigger him " he said .

" May I ask from how did this - ... I mean if you know??" She asked hesitated.

" Yes, as I said I'm their family doctor .... It's when he lost his temper when he was in his pre school he smashed a boy's head across the wall just because he challenged him to hit him till he died . Which caused that boy to go into a coma for a month, it didn't end there. After some days the principal called Mrs Xavier for his bad anger issues and being aggressive, so Mrs Xavier appointed a psychiatrist . But when he came to his high school, the physician said that his anger isn't just his outburst, it's his depression coming out turning into anger and rage .... He's the sweetest and soft babe you would ever know, if you know " he said smiling.

" Depression ??? " She asked .

" Yea , sometimes depression comes out either by ending ourselves or trying to kill or self or .... Turning ourselves into something dangerous , and Xavier's anger is dangerous when it develops as per time ..... So i suggest you keep him calm and make him realise that he isn't alone Spend time with him, he's been alone all his life Show him that he's worth more than he thinks . I'm sure he'll open up " he said .

" Sure... I will try my best , but how did the depression rise in him ??" She asked , confused.

" depressed background, or might something bad happen in his life ??? Or maybe things which trigger his anger, including stress, family problems , loneliness ??.... anger results from an underlying disorder, such as alcoholism or depression. Anger itself isn't considered a disorder, but anger is a known symptom of several mental health conditions.