Her Confession

Finally driving to the destination.. he stopped his car jumping out, jumping on the sand and letting the soft cold sand make him relax . 

"Get ready for another riddle -... Leee, " he stopped on his own when his eyes were closed with a satin ribbon , he smiled thinking it was her and was about to hold her hand when the person moved away .

He was given a long stick which he held and the person directed him .

When he reached the perfect area the person took the stick away and moved back he smiled listening to the waves and hit the rocks ..

" Hun ?? You there ?? " He called out , and a soft giggle was heard

"ahhh, i can recognise those giggles..." He said .

Just then a soft breath was felt near his ear making his smile drop , he inhaled the sweet smell of her making his stomach ticklish.

He wanted to smell it more inhale it more.

" Open the ribbon then " Hana slowly whispered, and moved back before he held her .

She quickly went to her position adjusting her dress.

And Hayam slowly removed his ribbon at first he couldn't open it because of the brightness. But he did anyway but he couldn't get any time to look around the decoration because the person sitting on one knee was all his attention on .

Her , Hana ... With a bouquet of white roses which perfectly matched his shirt  the white curtains decorated around in the center where all the small lights were shattered around leaving them in between the shed of the room of four bamboo sticks sood  standing in between the big heart which was made by the red and white rose petals.

Hana's white sleeveless dress which reached her knee  her hairs were left open leaving her curtain bangs flow in the air wearing a soft nude makeup on with a light lipstick it was her first time confessing to someone.

Someone she loved and obviously she was nervous as hell .

" Hii, this is for you " she said , extending her hand of flowers towards him He smiled already feeling his tears build up .

"It's alright, if you don't like it-" she was about to keep the bouquet aside when he took it from her when he was about to sit down to her level she shook her head fast.

"No no no... Not today... Let me ?? " She said , and asked. And he looked at her confused still for what is there .

" If I go back at the time where you and I just hated the fact that we are in the same class again, if I go back to those times where you and I just tried getting on each other's nerves just so we could end up saving each other from other harm. When everyone told me that you're an arrogant and a selfish, self centred person... I somehow didn't feel like your one, because you never showed me your selfish or arrogant behaviour Apart from those noise and irritating fights... We used to fight so much , irritate, and annoy each other. But i didn't know that after those 12 years I would be on my knees in front of you and saying this all... "

"Yes , you have hurt me a Lotz in many ways , or some ways that you didn't even know I know you don't like what people picture you as, not at all... Your that Hayam who melts like an ice cream who even just shows his or her's small sweet gesture, i have seen that ... You're the most beautiful, soft hearted person I have ever seen. I don't know how or why but whenever I'm in pain or whatever it is , I want you .. I need your warmth. I just want you , even after you left everyone. I used to miss you , yes I'm confessing this in front of you today. I missed you like the sky misses the sea , waited for you like the sun waits for the evening just so it could drown in this ocean. Cried for you, just so I could get a glimpse of you I became so crazy that I started hallucinating you. You don't know you were there with me even when you weren't physically.... "