Oye Handsome

She ran towards him seeing her boyfriend sitting on her bike when he stopped her with a stick pointing towards her telling her to  'stop'.

She pout and looked at him , and he settled down on the bike again putting his legs on one another he asked as he played with his lighter .

" Had fun blushing Princess ?? " He asked looking up at her with the sweetest smile on his face .

" Look at your hair , so well made .... Aww my babe cried too ?? " He asked pouting, she pouted looking down drawing Circles on the ground with her shoe and hands locked in front A perfect view where a teacher is scolding a student for not being disciplined.

" Answer me Princess" he said , and she looked up .

She walked near him,  and he signalled her to be far away she rolled her eyes and held her bike Handel and looked at him .

" I'm sorry, you know I left him that day when you told me to be your girlfriend?? At the corridors?? For a fake relationship?? Remember... I didn't get to meet him, explain him . What the situation was , though i explained to him that it was our fake relationship at first . But I never really made up with him after that " she said , just looked at her with a slant smile .

" You know how much I wish to pull you close and bite those pouty lips of yours ??? ....." He asked. Making her smile and blush .

"but -!!! Why would you explain him ? Didn't he hear rumours that we are in a relationship ?? A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP ??"  He asked making her smile drop and pout again .

" Wouldn't you explain to someone who has already confessed to you that they love you ?? How would you feel if you confessed to me but I choose to be with Aryan ??" She asked , a bit angry .

" I dare you to reject me, Miss Hayami" he said , in a serious voice.

" It's an example Niel , concentrate on an example " she said .

" Don't give me stupid examples , Princess " he said , Annoyed and looked away.

" Okay... How about A and B ??. Where A confesses to B ,but B wants to date C . Will A coperate with it What -"

" From how long has he loved you ??" He asked .

" We studied in the same school Niel " she said .

" Childhood lover huh ??" He said , and she nodded.

He thought for a second and nodded before jumping off the bike.

" ride first , I'll look after you " he said .

She smiled and sat on the bike and so did he. He got inside his car.

As they drove away Xavier followed her with a smile on his face thinking how cute she looked before and and how hot she looks while riding her bike, but suddenly he felt an urge to smoke he carved for the taste of wap and alcohol, but damn he's sigh and looked at the box beside him. Opening it he looked at the half used box of cigarettes and sigh .

" You have already used half of it from morning Niel, stop now. your betraying her " he said and looked at her  who just stopped at the signal and he did to , she looked back at him and smiled Lifting up her helmet and waved , he blushed seeing her cuteness and silliness making him feel happy .

He shook his head and signalled her to turn front which she did , and soon the signal changed green and they drove away.

When they finally reached her house she parked inside the small garage and jumped out he parked his car in front of her house and walked out , walking towards her house.