History

Hana Hayami, the Hayami's only daughter. The family consists of 4 members currently, Hana lost his mother when she was 6 in the accident when her mother had gone out for some work, Her mother and father worked in a company together the day Mrs Hayami got into an accident was a weekend Hana's Mother insisted his father to go with her because she wasn't feeling well but Mr Hayami didn't go with her because he had to hangout with his friends, just when she went on her own she met with an accident and died on the spot.

Ilahi and Maahi both are Hana's elder twin brothers as said , they were 22 when their mother left them ..... Till now they blame their father for her death .

Not being able to live with their father they left abroad both of them are now currently living abroad in the United States of America.

And had been insisting their small sister to come live with them but she resisted not going because she believes that her mom's soul lives in the house because her mother and father had built the house very dearly and her mother loved the house a lot , that's one of the reasons she didn't leave with them And their father would be alone if she also leaves him ....

According to her it's not his father's fault it was destined to happen and it happened , but she hates the misfortune that happened in her family which led to a disaster, after her mother's death his father left his work .... And went into depression after all her parents were the first love birds she saw .

When his father realised her daughter needed him he tried getting back to the company but couldn't so he's still struggling to get a permanent job but couldn't and that's what the children thought.

On the other hand her brothers are living a luxurious life because of their knowledge, ability, experience and skills, reference , and business strategies.....

But neither his father asks for their money nor they give him , everything Hana manages is from her wages she gets and some of the money his father earns day and night or the money her brother sent yearly.

His brother said that if she comes to America they promise to make her life a living heaven, but their ego and emotions stop them from spending too much on her just because she lives with the person who could have saved their mother.

Though they still didn't forget their responsibility, his first brother promised to take responsibility for her studies all the facilities needed for her studies will be allotted by the first brother.

The second brother promised to look after her safety.... the police officer organised by his second brother looks and checks after her every night and morning.

Though they could have attached a camera to a house but they ought not to touch that house or do anything extra ..

For now her brothers are already married having kids and blessed with everything. But her brothers do not know how and what her sister is facing every day , their ego and self esteem have stopped them from seeing it though they visit her after some years. They do not know that her sister gets bullied in school, she plays with boys, gets scolding, has anxiety, is depressed, gets panic attacks, self conscious and her every flaw !!! .

****

To talk about the Bully . As said , he's the richest heir of the country, his father is a multi millionaire like he's used to getting things done from others He also orders Hana to do his work . Plays with her whenever he likes and pushes away. Hana's been getting bullied from her nursery yet she didn't know neither did he  It's been nearly 8 years it's not worse , his bullying is not worse because he doesn't know much about it .

****

What will happen if he comes to know the types of bullying???? What will he do that just making her complete his homework and twisting hands is just a mere time pass funny act ??? Real bullying is something he doesn't know yet , and yet there's a lot of things Hana has to face , She has to develop such a hateful feeling towards him that whenever she thinks about him she would curse herself for thinking ... But even if he does whatever, will she hate him ?? Will her heart hate him ?? .