First Day or Slap Day ??

A week later .

Hana was now getting dressed for her first day at college , she was pretty nervous because it's a big University first of all . And all the rich brats study there . But for her nothing matters just what concerned her was .

"What if someone bullys me there too ???... No - no, i have 29 members but they are in different departments. Shit my life !!! Come on , Hana if you show them you're scared they'll surely scare you .... You're stronger than you think , you remember?? You even slapped The demon too . Yea ??? Slap off their butt if they try something on you. Okay is my outfit good ?? Who am I asking ??" She sighed took her bag and walked down . She wore her white shirt on took her helmet and her bag and walked out of the place .

She sat on her motorcycle, wearing her helmet she wore her bag and switched the key when her stomach growled

"Erm.. ouch, my stomach. Shit I have to stop by the road " she said and started her bike riding off. She reached a subway taking a non veg wrap she kept it on the tank and rode away . After some 15 to 20 minutes of ride , she finally reached the university but when she entered she could sense the stares making her hands go cold and heart raise .

"I freaking hate attention" she said under her breath. She slowly downed her bike and halted it in front of a small house where a watchman was looking at her , she lifted her glass up and asked .

" Parking for a two wheeler???" She asked .

" Straight at the dead end " he said , and she drove away.

When she reached the point she saw 4 wheelers first and when she rode inside and inside there was a board hung 'parking for two wheelers ', she parked her bike and got off , removing her helmet she ruffled her hair sideways so they would bounce it properly and she won't look like a clown . She locked the helmet with the handle and turned right fully to go away when she gasped suddenly and moved back .

" Shit !! My heart ...." She mumbled.

" New here ??? " The person asked .

" No . Old student " Hana said, sarcastically smiling.

" I never noticed such Beauty here before " the guy said .

" Because I never met you .... Move away " she said and punched past him and walked away with her back and her phone near her ear . "Wait !!! Hang on . Did I just back answer some one ??? Shit from where did I get so confident ??" She asked herself when her phone actually ranged this time .

" Hello ??" She answered lost ..

" Hey Hana where are you ???" He asked .

"I'm on my way to enter the building where are you guys ??" She asked .

" We are at the ground floor , near the south corridor . Back side " he said .

"Alright... Be there " she said , and started to run fast .