7 Dates

" damn . Hana , is that you ??? " Henry asked .

" No, it's me Hana " Hana said , taking a seat next to Henry .

" You look beautiful " he said .

" Alright, that's enough of you checking her ." Aryan said ... And Henry just laughed .

" Okay , that's enough.. let's dance Hana let's go you'll be my partner for the night " he said extending his hand , Hana just smiled and was about to take his hand when Aryan came in the middle . Holding her hand .

" James is calling you " he said .

"Where ??" Henry asked .

" At the bar " he said , and Henry ran away.

" Why did you do that ??" Hana asked .

"Because i cannot see you with anyone other than me " he said , making her smile drop and lick her lipstick feeling some weird feelings suddenly.

" Eh,.erm.. i-i -"

" Let's go " he said , and dragged her to the dance stage .

Bringing her close to him but with a safe distance, he extended his right hand to take it and she did come a bit closer. He rested his left hand on her waist and she did it on his left shoulder , swaying slowly ... Hana just looked at his eyes trying to search for truthfulness, is he serious with her or not ??. He just gazed at her with his concerned eyes and a serious face . He left her waist and folded it back and twirl her around and again to the same position swaying slowly in a slow motion.

" Hana..." He called her out softly.

"Hm?" She hm .

" I know what you're thinking " he said .

"What ??" She asked .

" That ....... Why am I behaving so selfishly??" H e said .

" No, not selfish" she said .

"Then what do you think ??" He asked . She looked down and again up to him .

" Aryan , you know that ...... I don't feel the same as you right ??" She said ,

" I know Hayami " he said , making her heart skip with the name but she felt more nervous when he rested his forehead on her . "I know Cupcake, i just want you to give me a chance to prove my love for you " he said , making her heart beat fast .

She blinked her eyes feeling her breath fastened.

"Just give me a chance , i want to show how much you mean to me .... How much i have loved you , waited for you these years . From our childhood, just one chance to prove my love for you .... I promise you won't regret" he said , still with closed eyes and forehead together. Hana looked back making him look at her .

"C-childhood ???" She asked , taken back.

"Hm." He said , smiling shyly. " I didn't plan when coming here I would be confessing to you but , i feel like it's finally the time ...... Hana i love you . I have loved you for ages now . From childhood, everything about you fascinated me by playing with the boys . Being smart , friendly, so silent yet so strong you were always the strongest girl I have ever seen . But due to my cowardness i couldn't say anything to you... But it's time I guess , I should take the first step . But for me your response is more important.. I'll respect your decision, i won't force you , i won't judge you . I just want you in my life , but just let me show you how much I love you , care for you . Respect you . Just one chance to make you feel the best girl in the world . In your world, in my world " he said holding her hands.

on the other side  Hana's heart was in a racing game, she felt nervous suddenly around him . She never felt something like that towards him , yes he's different and cares for her more than anyone. Listen to her . All these years ?? He made sure she noticed him and his care .