Alcohol after Coffee

"Xavier.... Seriously??" She asked .

" What ??" He asked , looking at her .

" Alcohol? Now ? " She asked .

"After a coffee ?? Who drinks it " she continued.

" Me ??" He said, shrugging it and pouring it in a glass . Shaking her head something came up in her mind.

" How's your girlfriend ??"she asked , making him stop when he was about to take a sip .

It reminded of her , her promise, her face , her innocence....

But the urge he had to Taste the bitterness in his hand was growing her mom looked at his hesitation and smiled knowing what might have happened.

"How's your girlfriend Xavier??" She asked again, he sighed and drank the sip making her mom's smile slip down .

" Good " he said , after he gulped and she nodded.

" Bring her some day .... We would have some women Conversation " she said .

" Won't you be busy ??" He asked , pouring another glass .

" I'm free for sometime these days " she said , looking at the glass which was nearly getting full till top .

" Tomorrow will be good ??" He asked , keeping the bottle down and taking a big gulp of his bear .

" Hm " his mom nodded. And he nodded after he finished another glass of his beer he finally sat resting his back on the coach and placed his legs on the glass table before them .

Seeing his behaviour in front of her she sighs feeling horrible for not taking care of him and scoffed at what Hana challenged.

' and she said, shell change him !! .. loser '
Mrs. Xavier said to herself.

Xavier stood up from his place a bit stumbling but managed to take his bottle from the table and look at his mom .

" Thanks for the dinner Mom. I appreciate it " he said , making her mom smile and nod .

He turned around and started taking some wobble steps while walking inside he took out his cigarette and lit it up from another hand walking up his room He was smoking , blowing out the smoke in the air feeling satisfied finally he opened his door and walked towards his balcony looking at the city sight with a scoff . He gulped down his wine and inhaled the chemical And smiled ....

" Will you hate me for this ??" He asked, looking at the bottle.

"Come on i said , i cannot leave it soon so that's alright if I have some sips some time" he said , and took a sip directly from the bottle.

He smiled spending his time till he finished his bottle and a whole pack of cigarettes.

*****

The next day Hana woke up early because she was excited to go to college with her boyfriend for the first time . She also planned to eat breakfast together spending some quality time together. She wore a dress for the first time, thinking he might like girls wearing dresses... She smiled seeing herself in the mirror taking out her small earnings She wore them and adjusted her hairs in front. She took her backpack and posed in front of it .

"Should I stand like this ??. Should I tug my hair behind my ear ?? Like this ?? Or no ?? ... No! one side is okay , yeah .. " she smiled and bitten down her lips feeling happy.