Heidi

"Mr. Hayam, we thought you wouldn't be coming " one of the old men said.

" Why ? Surprised to see me here ?? Isn't this a welcoming party for me ?? I guess you are enjoying yourself " Hayam said Removing his cigar out from his pocket and light it up sitting on the head chair of the dining table like a boss he owns .

"Ahh actually we were starving so we started -"

" Why would you start without me ? When i never came?" Hayam asked. Inhaling a sharp toxic Burnt ash inside his mouth and leaves some puffs out in circles.

" We could start now too.. let's have a tost " another man said.

" Nevermind, looking at the food you have ordered I guess it's enough what say ??" Hayam asked. Again taking a small inhale.

" Ye-yes, we can call for more of you like something else ??" The man asked.

"Nah !! I don't eat with shits" hayam said, and they just glup looking at each other.

" We apologise, if we made you feel-"

" Don't!! I don't even feel like looking at your faces now... But I want to make this clear!! " He stood up from his place and started taking paces back and forth.

" The one who called me was -??" He asked, looking at them with his upper eyes as he held his cigar.

"Me !. That was me " another man said, Hayam walked towards the man and pushed the plates aside and sat in front of him. At the dining table . He threw that cigar feeling less of pleasure and calmness and removed another of it and lit it up blowing out the smoke on the man's face.

"You know I was in such a bad mood today, lucky you ... After so many years i would be releasing the rage on you And .. and you kept on calling me .. even after I hung up so many times !! And you know what I did ???" Hayam asked.

When he shook his head Hayam grabbed his face piercing his nails in his cheek he crushed the cigar on the man's hand which laid on the handle of the chair.

"I yelled at my father, worst cursed him, thinking it was you " he said pushing the cigar inside more making a black purple Burnt hole .. he yelled and tried getting released but couldn't because of the force he was applying. Hayam removed his hand from his cheeks but not from his hand .

" Ple-lese it hurts , please, please" the man said .

" Why would I listen to you when you didn't ?? " Hayam asked.

"Please" the man begged.

"Okay fine.." and Hayam removed his cigar and threw it away Walking in circles around the table of three men , who feared the worst . Why did they fear ?? .

" God !!! It was soo hard to act sweet and saint i couldn't hide my true self , which I love when it comes out . Just like now ?? After so many ages " he said, and rolled his eyes feeling his headaches arose .

"Shit I need to go home my girl must be waiting for me !!. Thanks for the dinner dear Investors, hope you keep your work the same " he said, and walked out of the room with a cold expression on his face again.

****

"What the hell !!! Why do we have to fear him?? Aren't we the investors ?? He should fear not we !!" One of the men said.

"Shut up !! Mr. Philo, you're new to the market that's the reason you don't know anything about the chairman's son!!" The old investor said .

"New ?? Isn't he new too ??" The new investor asked.

" New ??" He laughed..

"he's been in the business world for nearly 10 years now !!.he just acquired the position now, a complete a**hole, a jerk, without any mercy , an arrogant freaking man he is . When he shifted here in the middle of the semester at first he was quite a kid but as he went to the high school and started pursuing his studies in business he started his work from back , he now owns half of the illegal data against us which business people usually use to become successful, why do you think their company is on top list ?? Why do you think no one wants to compete with them ?? Because they knew once they became enemies of him , he wouldn't let a single minute where you would curse the time you met him, for God sake understand he won't let us leave peacefully. So Listen to what he says or else die !!. Rumours have even said that he has killed some of them, the last death of The chairman of Genx company ?? Two years ago ?? People say this a**hole was behind it He never agreed to it not denied it, that's the reason I'm saying zip up your mouth when it comes to him !!" The old investor said.