Emotional speech

" Damn it , I still have to pack things up " she said . When a voice yelled from downstairs.

" Sistaaaa.... Come downstairs already" her second brother Maahi said .

" Yeah coming " she said , and walked out of the room . When she came down and sat on the dining table her sister-in-law served her .

" What were you doing ??? Did you finish packing up ?? You have to finish shifting soon " Ilahi Hayami, her big first brother said  .

" I was in the process of packing when you guys called me , and yea i know I have to finish everything today and tomorrow is the shifting" Hana said , while taking her bite .

" Sisi .... Will you miss us ???" Her nephew asked , sitting next to her . She smiled and kissed his cheeks .

"Of course, Baby boy ... I will " she said to her nephew .

" Our flight is the day after tomorrow.... You know that right ???" Her brother asked .

" Yess, Maahi i know " she said .

" Good .... I can't wait to see you back there " he said .

" But I'm not happy going there " she said .

" You would love staying there , trust me " his brother said .

" But still-" she wat cut off .

" No matter what !! , you'll be going with us after 3 years . Print that inside your Brain " his big brother said . And she sigh nodding , when she was done she got up .

" Alright, I'm leaving .... I have a group meeting with my friends to discuss something , so I will be back after sometime " she said taking her phone and walking away.

"Be home before 7 " maahi said .

" Yes dad ..." She yelled and walked out of the home, walking inside the garage she lifted up the shutter and walked in , grabbing her helmet she wore it securely and sat on her seat. Her motorcycle.

Riding past the roads and signals she rode to her destination where they usually meet . Parking her bike inside the yard she walked inside . She opened the door of their small studio-like place and was welcomed by some shouting.

A lot changed and a lot happened in these 2 years . People can change and things can change .

"Damn you

"Damn you .... Aaniya , how could you say that to me ???" Hassan said . And i sigh. they are again fighting, and the rest of the 28 , didn't even care to stop them . Yes 28 , no .... Totally 30 .  The pals and the nerd Herds decided to unite together to form a strong bond but to Handel each one and to not disappoint anyone was a lot difficult. The only person who can Handel everyone was just Her .

" Guy's!!! I'm here ..." Hana yelled making everyone look at her .

"Hey ... sweetheart. Finally you're here, please make these lovers shut . They aren't ready to listen to anyone nor do they stop themselves from love quarreling"  Henry said , the most flirty guy in the group.