Grief

"i -i-i' I'm here , the person you called... Xa-Niel, Xavier , hi-;him . Me here " Hana tried saying from her not so sensible mind.

" Ohh, right to the left ... Then take a left , there is an observation ward " she said , and then ran to the direction she said , as she reached the room she barged in without asking and the doctors looked at her surprised.

"Yes ?? Who am I know you as ??" The doctor asked , but her eyes were fixed on the person who laid on the bed with blood all over his face , she ran towards him and shook him.

"N-Niel !!! Niel !!! Wake up, it's me Hana!!.. wake up , Niel, Im-I'm here ... Your Princess. What happened to him ?? Why isn't he waking up??" She asked with her wide eyes.

"I'm sorry, Mam but he has lost a lot of blood .... We had lost his last breath till we took him here , we are sorry -"

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOH MEAN ????. .. he was-wa-, alright just an hour ago, don't freaking joke with me , bring me back my Niel!! Try as much as you can, please help me .... Help him, he wants me , he needs me." She yelled , begging in front of the doctor, the doctor sighed and told the nurse to arrange the Electrical cardioversion .

When they were ready the doctor placed the defibrillator and Xavier's body jerk up and settled down again , the process went three times but to no avail it didn't work...

Hana was holding her breath and standing there praying for The God to bring him back to her but-

"We are sorry, he's no more .... Nurse note the time" the doctor said , looking at Hana who was just staring at him without blinking. The doctor came nearer patting her shoulder

" we are sorry, but we tried our best. The accident was caused by when he broke the signal and the truck hit its car which was on the way . Please call the family if possible The rest of the formalities will be done after some time " the doctor said , to Hana who had no sense to hear or react.

She fell down on the floor not at all believing what happened in just some hours, the nurse came towards her and asked the number of his family if she could call them ..... lucky Hana said the first number her mind reminded.

And the nurse went away, and she ?? Just looked at the body which lay lifeless on the bed she got up from down and went near his now cold body, she held his hand and looked at him with her teary eyes.

"N-niel ??? Wake up, please??? Look what the doctor said ?? .. he said you won't wake up. Get up and tell them that nothing happened to you. Come on get up . You said that we'll make dinner tonight right?? Let's make your favourite cheese sandwich. Get up Niel... We still have lots to do , you promised me and you never break promises, i know that. It's okay if you stand me again , I'll wait for you Come on get up let's have dinner ??? Hm ? Let's go on rides. Let's go ..... G-get up Niel!!!! D-dont do this to me. Please!!! -"

"Hana!!!!" a voice called her , Hana turned back to see her best friend Rui standing near the door , Hana ran towards her and held her shoulder.

"RUU, look at him. He isn't waking up !!! Tell him to wake up !!! Tell him. What happened to him?? We were alright just now!!.. " she said shaking her who was in shock at her own.

Samar who stood next to her covered his mouth and ran outside to tell everyone. Hana ran towards the now dead body . . And shook his body.

"Don't do this to me !!! I beg you !!.. how should I live now ??? Don't do this to me !!! Get up , please get up ... For me ??? For me please ??? " She begged.

Hugging him tight resting her head on his now no beating his heart . She cried and cried and cried when she realised that his heart wasn't beating anymore she got up from his chest closing her mouth.... And gasped.