His Hun

"Where are you going ??? " He yelled .

" To the bar " Hana yelled .

"What !!!!" He yelled back .

And she took a turn he was still confused about where she went and was about to go after her when a bike came taking a turn riding towards him and within some seconds she stopped in front of him with her bike.

"Move aside Mr.Abadi " she said .

"When did you learn this dangerous thing?" He asked, surprised.

"Dangerous ?? It's far more easy than driving a car " she said , removing her helmet and ruffling her hair She looked really hot to the person standing in front of her .

"Let's go for a coffee" he begged again, unknowingly.

"Are you that desperate to have one ??" She asked .

"Hm... I-im i mean no, if you don't wa-"

"Fine let's go... I don't have anything to do anyway" she said , wearing her helmet back . He came in front and stood in front of her .

"What ??" She asked from her helmet adjar space .

"How should I sit on it ??? I don't know" he said, and suddenly her face went pale ... Remembering how for the first time Nile hesitated to sit , making her eyes become watery.

"Who said you're going to sit in with me , come in your car I'll come in my bike. Let me lead the way drive fast or else I'm going home " she said, closing her helmet lid  and rode her bike away he stood there itself and thought.

"How did she change so much ???" He asked, and remembered her threat, he ran to his car sitting inside and driving after her .

Throughout the way Hayam saw how professionally she handled the bike and stopped when the signal turned red and everything amazed him as he kept looking at her details but on the other hand Hana was engrossed in trying to control herself for not reminding herself of those days .

"Why are those memories so clear It's been years now... For God's sake !! Hana calm down " she yelled at herself as they parked their transport in the parking lot, she removed the helmet and rubbed her face getting irritated by he hairs she pulled them up and tied a messy bun .

Jumping out of the bike she locked her helmet and turned around only to see those blue eyes. Which instantly made her forget why she was crying .

" You alright ???" He asked, and she nodded.

He can clearly see that she wasn't alright because of her red nose, he smiled not asking more he debated whether to do it or not... But anyway, he snake his hand in her intertwining in their hand and pulled her to the restaurant, as soon he held her hand and a weird sensation grew inside both of them, but neither of them wanted to react.

"By the way how did you know it's my favourite restaurant ??" He asked, as he dragged her inside.

"I just chose it because it was near " she said , lost in his warm hand  which is slightly huge compared to her hand.

"Good choice" he said, and pulled a chair out telling her to sit , making her look at him weirdly but she ignored his gesture and sat on another seat he sighed and sat on it pulling it front .

"So ? What would you like to have " he asked.

" Frappuccino " she said .

"Okay.. anything else ?" He asked .

"Why are you behaving so nice with me? I'm not used to it" she said .

" What should I do then ?? Make you do my homework like back then ?" He asked .

Destined. To Reunite जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें