Bipolar Freak

"okay then, Babiesss it's my time to go ...."  Hana said , getting up from the chair and looking at the kids who were painting in their painting class .

The kids looked up when they saw her getting up and taking her bag .

" Unnie, please come every weekend. We'll play " solar said, running towards her and hugging her legs Hana bent down and kissed her cheek and said .

" I'll baby " she said . And solar ran to her place .

" Unnie can you bring me cookies next time ??" Luna said .

" But sister Elizabeth doesn't allow you to eat cookies this week days " Hana said .

" Aw, I'll eat them on weekends, " she said . And i smiled kissing her and every kid.

Waving at them Hana walked out of the class and closed the door when Elizabeth came towards her .

"Thanks for the day, the kids loved it " she said .

" Don't thank me Sister please, i love spending my time here .... I feel safe and at home here, " she said remembering something.

' spend your time with someone who you don't feel alone with, they might not be your family or friends anyone stranger ?? Kids ??? Animal's?? Engulf yourself in something you love to do. Stop stressing yourself and respect yourself '

" Erm.. ?? Where is he ?? " Elizabeth asked , Hana came back to her senses and looked at her .

" I-i, guess he's gone He won't wait for me till now it's 5 : 30 already. " She said rolling her eyes thinking about him .

" Alright then , you better be going.... I didn't expect you to visit on weak days, Don't skip your classes, " she said , and Hana bowed to her .

" Yes mam, i mean Sister " she said and laughed out ...

Elizabeth walked Hana out till the parking lot but only to see him standing there making Hana's eyes go wide and look at him confused.

" This man is something, I say you " the sister said chuckling.

" Something ??? He's a freak !! A bipolar freak " Hana said .

" Language Hana " she scolded.

" Okay okay, I'll be going . I doubt he didn't bust out " Hana said running away after waving at her and the sister went away.

walking slowly towards her bike, Ignoring him she walked to the Handel and unlocked the helmet. Xavier looked at her pouting and waiting for her to look at him but she didn't she extended the helmet towards him not looking at him he held it and wore moving a bit away he let her sit and he sat after her . And she rode away,

the ride was silent and lazy she took her own time riding slowly letting the air blow through them Xavier didn't hold her waist this time knowing she's angry and he has also said a lot which doesn't allow his self respect to neither talk first nor hold her instead he held the steel behind.

When suddenly Hana's phone rang. she inserted the phone on the Mobil phone mount and answered the VC , expecting it was a normal call .

" Hey Girl !!! Where were you the whole day ??" Rui asked . And Hana looked at the screen to see it's a VC, and put it on the speaker. She cannot remove her Bluetooth from her purse now ... So adjustment.

"What ?" She asked again .

" Where are you ?? " Aaniya asked .

" On the way home " Hana said , and just then Xavier peeked from behind, Making rui and Aaniya gasp loudly.