Promises are meant to be broken

" Name them " he said , in a serious ordering stern voice ... She looked away and acted like thinking.

"Ah, ah... I-i don't remember" she said scratching her head .

"Princess??.. name them or else it won't take me any second to punch every male student in the college" he said .

" Oh really ?? You can do that for me ??" She said , coming closer to his face trying to distract him but she has forgotten that Xavier has a psychotic rage called 'don't challenge me' .

Stopping just an inch away from his lips she looked up at his eyes to see still that anger look .

"Ahhh, come on ... Niel, that's alright" she said backing off .

"Don't challenge me Princess, you know that very well" he said , and she looked at him as their first date night reminded her she sighed and held his hand in her .

" I know Niel, but let's not do that okay ?? I don't like violence .. they are just kidding, and don't you trust me? The moment they ask for my number or for something else i respectfully said to them that 'I 'm sorry, I'm already taken for someone called Mr. Xavier Niel ' and trust me the moment I said , they knew what would you do if someone tried stupid tricks so they backed off . If you don't trust me , you can ask Rui and Aaniya they were with me " she said , and he went easy a bit .

" I trust you , it's them i don't trust. So name the guys of my class who try to act up ??" He asked .

She sigh and came closer to him sitting close their legs were touching she lift his right arm up and wrapped around her shoulder to her neck sitting close , she put her legs one on the other making his gaze fall on her bare legs but he diverted his eyes back to her face she brought her face close to his , she took his left hand and brought to her right cheek leaning in she looked lovingly at him.

" If you trust me , Trust yourself too then Niel .... Trust Us , a relationship cannot be built without trust. If we trust each other no one can come between us . It's just us here " she said , softly.. he tilted his head to his left a bit and came closer

" I know princess, it's just that I want to keep you safe . Safe from everyone.. i want people to know that Your mine, just mine nobody can ever have you rather than me .. i want people to know that I could go as far as I can to have you . If possible I could kill anyone just to keep you safe " he said closing his eyes and resting on her forehead. She caressed his cheek and smiled hearing it .

" How did i become so special to you ??" She asked .

" I don't know how, when ... I just know that I'm crazy about you . Why didn't you come early in my life Hana ??" He said making her suddenly open her eyes and pull her hand away in fear and surprise. He looked at her and smiled seeing her reaction.

"What-?" He was cut off when she placed her hand on his mouth.

"W-whyy did you call my name ??? " She asked , and he looked confused at her, he removed her hand from his mouth and asked.

" Why shouldn't i ??" He asked .

" N-no !!!, you said that .... You'll only call my name when it's your l-last-" she said, suddenly getting panicked and her anxiety grew up . He looked at her hands shaking .

" Princess calm down -... It's alright , i -"

" Calm down ??? !! Do you even freaking know what you said that day ?? What if you -?No !!, that's not going to happen, no you shouldn't call my name . Or you should keep on calling my name to break that curse -" she started blabbering losing her mind when he said .