" I'm here because i missed you . You said you'll come in the evening but you didn't . Yes the doctor told me to rest I can rest here too . My headache is alright now . Though it pained when I got up , but I'm good now " he said .

When Hana heard that he felt pain she immediately raised her hands and touched his forehead to see if it was heating or not . Thankfully it wasn't , she checked the bandage moving his hair away from it .

" Does it hurt ??? Did you take your med ?? Who did the dressing??" She asked , looking at him .

" If you show so much care to me , i doubt I could control myself " he said , making her confused.

" Neil , answer me " she said .

" Erm, yea it does hurt sometimes. The stitches irritate me raising some stingy sensation whenever i narrow my eyebrows or arc them . Yes I took my meds , and the nurse did the dressing " he said .

" What did you eat for breakfast ??" She asked .

" Shit , it wasn't good at all . " He said sneering

"What was it ??" She asked sternly.

" Something yellow rice ??" He said doubtful.

" Alright, I got it .... Let's go to the doctor now . Come on" she said holding his hand , but he stopped .

" And why is that so ??" He asked .

"Because I think, the stitches don't usually sting... And if it's stinging then something is wrong " she said .

"Princess but I'm alright, come on you have your class to attend . So go ahead and I'll manage " he said .

" But you said , it's itching right ???" She asked .

" Itching is a natural part of the healing process , as they dissolve... I already asked the doctor while i came to college " he said , and she looked still concerned. He suddenly cupped her face making her gasp by the sudden interaction of his warm hands . " You're getting worried for something which isn't that serious Princess , you yourself said right ?? That was a sugar glass right ?? It didn't affect anything. I'm alright, don't worry " he said , trying to make her feel better but he didn't knew what all was going inside her brain the word's the doctor said , and she even have to convence him to get back to his CBT sessions , how will she convince him ?? And she has to even know about his meds to see if he's still taking those antidepressants for his anger issues . She shook her head and removed his hands from her .

" Didn't I say , no skin ships???" She asked , and he sigh . Taking a step back . " Alright then , I'm going for my class you go to yours .. and one more thing !!. Listen here Niel !!" She said seriously .

" Yes, I'm all ears " he said .

" Look at me " she said , and he bent down and looked at her .

" Trust me Princess when I say this You don't know how badly I wanna die looking at them " he said .

" Shut up . Niel !!! Don't talk like that " she said , furiously.

" Alright, if you say ... I won't " he said . " What were you going to say ??" He asked . She blinked and shrugged.

" You have to quit things which I say now , will you ??" She asked .

" And what are those ???" He asked .

" Okay then from now on. No smoking . No alcohol . No going out- " she said .

" Wait- wait !!!.. What !!!.??? And why will I do that ???" He asked offended laughing .

" Because I said " she said .

" And who are you to order me ???" He asked , making her suddenly feel hurt .