24

The joys and sorrows of human beings are not the same, and no one notices the worries that arise on the stone road.

 Yao Feng quickly turned around the curse word on his lips and finished speaking, and everyone became quiet again.

 After a long time, Yang Xiangkun turned his head and looked at Ying Chen: "What should we do? Let's rest?"

 They had to go to Song Youshu's house first. There were quite a lot of people in Song Youshu's family. They didn't know what the situation was like now, so it was better to go there early to feel at ease.

 Moreover, they will go to Luan Qing's house in City C later, and maybe they will also stop by Yang Xiangkun's house.

 There were too many places to go, but time was tight. They were afraid that they would be late and not save anyone.

 "Wait a minute, they can't keep fighting..." After Ying Shen thought about it, he felt that it wouldn't work if they always stopped to rest, so he should just wait and see the situation.

 But before she finished speaking, she saw Bai Taotao's eyebrows flashing, and something flew out of her mouth, heading straight for her head.

 Ying Chen reacted quickly, almost as soon as Bai Taotao's eyes came over, he heard the sound of wind behind him.

 A flash of surprise flashed in his eyes, and he quickly squatted down.

 Whoosh!

 Snapped!

 "Oh my god!" Yao Feng, who was the closest, screamed as he felt liquid exploding on his face.

 Turning his head, he saw a limp alien corpse with all its energy coins knocked out. It fell exactly where it should have sunk if he squatted down...

 nape of neck.

 Yao Feng:.

 There are hundreds of millions of little stimulations!

 This thing, with its silky and cold surface, is probably no better than a snake to the touch. If it falls on your neck...

 Yao Feng didn't dare to think about it anymore. He just thought about it and his whole body started to feel bad!

 "No, what is this?"

 "Isn't there a fight in front?"

 "Mom!!!"

 As soon as Ying Chen stood up, chaos broke out nearby.

 After the apocalypse, because the water quality was polluted, zombies and alien species had a strong smell, so the air was also affected badly.

 Normally, there would be a faint smell in the air.

 But if zombies or alien species attack, the smell in the air will be more obvious.

 As soon as Ying Chen stood up, he flew out an ice blade and cut a alien that was about to attack him in half.

 One was cut, and another came. He didn't even have time to say thank you to Bai Taotao, and everyone started fighting.

 The alien species came from the ground and suddenly came out in large numbers.

 Although the single body is one meter long, it can be combined into one!

 Not only horizontally, but also vertically. It can become thicker, longer, larger, and then disbanded to fly solo and become smaller.

 Bai Taotao just grabbed a cherry and ate it. When he saw a mutant falling behind Ying Chen, it flew too fast and turned into an afterimage. The others were a little slow to react. Bai Taotao rushed over and it was probably too late. , and at the same time, it was not known whether Ying Shen had reacted or not. For fear that the other party would be parasitized, Baitaotao could only spit out a cherry pit as a weapon.