75

The man still wanted to stop him, but Ying Shen was rude and sent several ice knives in his direction. One of them grazed the man's face, scratching his face.

 The man screamed in fright. Ying Shen sneered and said one word unceremoniously: "Get out!"

 The man still wanted to get closer, but he was afraid of Ying Shen's superpower. In the end, he could only watch Ying Shen walk away, but he was unwilling to do so, and shouted at the top of his voice: "Ying Chen, you can't ignore me, I will do it tomorrow Come again!"

 Ying Chen was too lazy to pay attention to him. If he dared to come, he would send him to the west.

 Don't think that he is some kind of male Bodhisattva who will give the other person a way to survive.

 The reason why he is not taking action now is because Bai Taotao is tired and Ying Shen is too lazy to deal with him, which is a waste of time. The other reason is that there are regulations in the safety zone and no action can be taken inside.

 No matter how big the grievances are, they must either be mediated by higher-ups or resolved externally.

 Ying Chen felt that it would not be difficult to take the person out and deal with it.

 But the current situation didn't allow it, so he tolerated it for the time being.

 After going upstairs, Bai Taotao was put on the sofa. Ying Shen sat down with his hair slightly irritated, and then said in a hoarse voice: "Did Yao Feng talk about my affairs?"

 Ying Chen probably knew what Yao Feng's big mouth said to Bai Taotao and the others.

 "Yeah." Bai Taotao didn't hide it, because there was no need.

 Ying Chenneng took the initiative to bring it up. He must have put it down or didn't care anymore. He could tell the matter as a story.

 Even so, Bai Taotao still paid attention to his expression. If something went wrong, he would either change the topic or simply comfort him.

 Although, Bai Taotao does not have the skill of soothing.

 However, you can give everything a try.

 "He is the son of that mistress." Ying Chen directly named the man's identity. After he finished, he thought about it carefully and whispered: "It seems that his name is Lu. It's been too long and I can't remember it." , three years younger than me."

 An illegitimate child is three years younger than a legitimate child. What does that mean?

 Almost not long after the marriage, Ying's father had an affair.

 Oh, by the way, I cant call him Yings father, he should be called Lu Zhannan.

 Although Bai Taotao knew that every scumbag had his own merits, Lu Scumbag's behavior still made her a little angry.

 She wanted to comfort Ying Chen, but after trying for a long time, she finally said dryly: "Don't be too sad."

 Ying Chen laughed out loud at Bai Taotao's words. Finally, he raised his hand and touched Bai Taotao's head: "Eight hundred years have passed, and I don't care anymore. If I really care, it proves that I am still alive." Didnt let it go.

 At this point, Ying Chen slowly stopped smiling and spoke softly: "I also hated him in the early years, but later I felt it was unnecessary. Hatring him means that I still care, but I don't want to care about a scumbag."

 "Forget it, let's not talk about these annoying things. Do you want to eat? Wait for me to show off my skills. Yao Feng and the others will be back soon, right?" Ying Chen was too lazy to mention these annoying things, so he quickly moved away topic.