17

Everyone happily ate a bunch of cherries. I don't know if it was Ying Shen's misunderstanding. He actually felt that his fatigue was reduced a bit because of eating these cherries.

 "Still blocked?" He pressed his forehead and asked Yang Xiangkun.

 Yang Xiangkun was already stuck in the traffic jam and nodded numbly: "Well, I probably won't be able to walk for a while. This isn't a highway, so why is there such a traffic jam?"

 "There may be something abnormal." Ying Chen said uncertainly, then closed his eyes to rest.

 As soon as I closed my eyes, I heard Yang Xiangkun beside me, uncontrollably growling: "Fuck!"

 Ying Chen instantly opened his eyes and looked ahead. When he saw this...

 Wow!

 Exciting!

 Bai Taotao also felt excited.

 Because, a huge alien species actually came out from a place that should be far away from them?

 From a distance, it seems to be a different species.

 If the dark vine-like plant is not a heterogeneous species, how can we explain it?

 "What the hell is this?" Yao Feng also saw it, stretched his neck and looked forward, not quite understanding what it was.

 Song Youshu didn't speak, but his face looked very ugly, while Luan Qing frowned.

 "Turn around." Ying Chen felt that something was not right about this situation. There was probably chaos ahead. If they didn't want to be trapped in the middle, it was still too late to turn around.

 Yang Xiangkun had already turned around and left without him needing to speak. If they were to go back, wouldn't it be in vain for them to drive so far, so...

 Yang Xiangkun only thought about it for a moment before driving to one side.

 They plunged into a community next to the road.

 The community is also very lively. Zombies and alien species are flying together. It looks very unsafe at first glance.

 Nowadays, everything is the same. The area they stayed in before was filled with zombies and alien species in less than a day after it was cleaned up.

 "Although I thought there were many people in City A before, I never thought it would be so crowded at any time." Yang Xiangkun couldn't help complaining while adjusting his route and paying attention to the movement outside.

 "You'll understand this when you go out for a walk during holidays. Although there won't be any crowds, there will still be crowds." After hearing Yang Xiangkun's words, Yao Feng echoed in a low voice.

 Bai Taotao didn't speak. She was always paying attention to what was going on around her, for fear of any accident.

 After experiencing a series of horrific things like zombies climbing on the roof of the car, knocking on the windows, aliens crawling under the car, and squeezing through the cracks in the door, they finally stopped at a place with fewer zombies.

 "After getting off the bus, everyone should pay attention to maintaining the formation. Make adjustments here temporarily and check the situation." Before getting off the bus, Yang Xiangkun specially reminded his friends.

 At this time, they entered the community and could not clearly see the situation outside, but it was definitely not feasible to go forward, and they could only delay it for another night.