21

After the war, seeing food always makes people salivate subconsciously.

 Ying Shen is no exception. No matter how steady and in control he is, sometimes his instincts will still betray him.

 Looking at the red cherries, Ying Chen couldn't bear to look away.

 Until Yao Feng shouted in a low voice: "Ah, it's the awakening of supernatural powers, his hands are glowing."

 Then, Ying Chen finally realized that he had been staring at a small cherry tree for too long.

 It took so long that others thought he was looking at Bai Taotao's... breasts?

 Realizing this, Ying Shen felt a little annoyed and quickly looked away. While he was scorning himself in his heart, he couldn't help but frown in irritation.

 When some people awaken their superpowers, their hands will glow because their hands are the medium that activates their superpowers.

 Originally, Yao Feng wanted to ask, Captain, why are you so sure?

 However, before he opened his mouth, he saw Shi Lusheng's hand glowing. He exclaimed and reminded his friends.

 "That's good." Luan Qing breathed a sigh of relief.

 Song Youshu finished drinking the water, poured the remaining mineral water into his hand, brushed his hair casually, and patted his face, trying to wake himself up.

 This night, I felt tired and sleepy.

 There are still a few hours until dawn, and even if others can sleep, he can't.

 "Okay, let's just clean up and go to bed first. There should be no danger for the time being. If it doesn't work, let's get up again." Yang Xiangkun saw that there shouldn't be any major problems, so he was ready to continue resting at home.

 The living room was filled with corpses of alien species, but there was still room, so there was no need to worry.

 that is

 "Xiao Song, you should go to bed. You've been up most of the night and you're sleepy. I'll watch over the rest." Yang Xiangkun is indeed a worried mother. At this time, he was afraid that Song Youshu wouldn't be able to hold on, so he took the initiative to stand up. .

 Hearing what he said, Song Youshu was about to refuse. Ying Shen rubbed his hair irritably and said in a low voice, showing his usual hoarseness: "I'll do it."

 After saying that, for fear of Yang Xiangkun's rejection, Ying Chen sneered again, and then said: "The male mother has found her position. I don't know how old I am. Can I compare with us youngsters?"

 "Huh?" Although he knew that Ying Chen could not say anything nice with his mouth, Yang Xiangkun twitched the corners of his lips in displeasure at being attacked for his age.

 Just as he was about to refute again, he was clearly just over thirty years old, but Song Youshu had already come over and put his arms around his neck, saying in a tired and compelling tone: "Let's go."

 This meant that he could not refute it.

 Yang Xiangkun had no choice but to cooperate.

 After lying down this time, although there were screams, roars, mechanical shaking sounds, and the slightest sound of climbing on the wall from time to time, at least it was still quiet here.

 I don't know if the pile of alien corpses acted as a deterrent or what happened.

 Anyway, Bai Taotao slept very comfortably until dawn.