26

Hearing Bai Taotao ask, Ying Shen nodded: "Well, I'll mark the points for you. The points for an energy coin in the team are 2 points each, and the crystal core is 5 points each."

 After saying that, he seemed to have thought of something again. Ying Shen frowned and then added: "This water will also give you team points."

 This is considered a resource contributed by Bai Taotao. Water resources are even more precious, so points need to be recorded.

 Bai Taotao nodded and said, "Yes, yes."

 Bai Taotao had no objection. Yao Feng reacted quickly and took out the energy coins Bai Taotao had accumulated in the past two days.

 Two large plastic bags were almost full.

 Bai Taotao had hardly fought zombies, so she didn't have many crystal cores.

 Luan Qing absorbed it for a while, and her complexion finally looked much better.

 Everyone tidied up briefly and got ready to go to bed.

 For safety reasons, they did not separate and planned to sleep in the living room, so the living room was kept clean.

 "I don't want to wash my clothes or brush my shoes today." When Yao Feng was tidying up, he only briefly washed his head and face, and was not ready to tidy up his body at all.

 Too tired and too cold, and the same goes for everyone else.

 Ying Chen looked at his shoes with disgust, but after thinking about it, he honestly shrank back due to the temperature, and simply washed his face and head.

 Bai Taotao followed everyone, not thinking that she, as a girl, needed to be special.

 When sleeping, the boys deliberately took care of her and let Bai Taotao sleep on one side. There was an empty space next to her. Yao Feng, who was most familiar with Bai Taotao, lay down, and then the others lay down in turn.

 Before going to bed, Yao Feng was afraid that Zhang Zhou, who was locked in the box, would starve to death again, so he specially fed him water and biscuits.

 The other party was also crazy with hunger and ate a lot. Although he was not full, his condition improved a lot.

 Then, the box was mercilessly closed again.

 Zhang Zhou:.

 Forget it, Buddha.

 Today's requirements have been reduced to very low, just stay alive.

 After cleaning up, everyone went to bed.

 Bai Taotao fell asleep quickly, and the night was not quiet.

 There are sounds from time to time outside, the mechanical sounds of zombies, the sounds of wandering alien species, and some strange sounds.

 Its not clear, but Bai Taotaos hearing is too keen, so she can always hear the noise.

 But she was used to this, and her ears could automatically block out many sounds, so she slept well.

 However, in the second half of the night, there was a long scream, which sounded unusual. Bai Taotao lost all sleep and sat up suddenly.

 In the seat farthest from her, someone sat up suddenly and shouted hoarsely: "Get up first!"

 It should be Shen.

 The night is very dark, there is no moonlight now, and the stars can't be seen. The occasional bright light is the eyes of zombies.

 It was the green light of a ferocious beast hunting, and just looking at it gave people an eerie cold feeling.