53

Tudou System stayed up most of the night, feeling angry and aggrieved!

 [I am a fighting bean, a fighting bean, not a farming bean, wuwu, I feel wronged, I feel uncomfortable, I want to run away! 】

 "Ah, you just want to be untied?" Although it is better to have a system, Bai Taotao can survive without it, so her attitude is one of nonchalance and indifference.

 This time, Tudou System became even more angry.

 [Tell me, do you have other beans outside? You say it, you say it! 】

 【Ah I dont listen, I dont listen! 】

 [No, no, no, I wont leave, I wont leave, if I dont die, you will be concubines after all, concubines! ! ! 】

 Bai Taotao:......

 Such a fun system, Bai Taotao said: I'm sorry, my child has little experience, it's the first time I've seen it.

 With the Tudou System working in her consciousness, Bai Taotao turned her head to look at Hao Rong and Song Jingshu.

 As soon as the two little girls caught her eye, they moved to her side almost instantly: "Sister Taotao!"

 The two people shouted almost in unison.

 Bai Taotao nodded and discussed in a low voice: "How about we work harder and use the wind power to collect the corpses?"

 They really don't know how to operate this wave.

 The two looked at each other, then shook their heads.

 "In this way, Xiaorong gathers from the east to the south, and Jingshu gathers from the west to the north. Have you seen the video of fishing with a net?" Bai Taotao gave the on-site command.

 The two little girls were very savvy, and late at night, the friends saw a strange and horrifying scene.

 Broken arms and limbs filled the sky, flying everywhere.

 In fact, its okay to say its chaotic, but there are still certain rules.

 But it was this late at night, and there was nowhere else to be seen except the small fire in front of me. This...

 The friends were still shocked.

 At first, they thought that another alien species was attacking, but later they found out that they were actually dead. The friends wiped away the cold sweat, and some people couldn't stand the scare, and even cursed a few times.

 However, after discovering that the stumps were flying towards Ying Shen's team, the person who originally opened his mouth to curse quietly shut his mouth.

 That team is full of crazy bosses, so its better not to mess with them.

 Now there are two more people traveling on the mountain, and most of their bodies are completely cold.

 Ying Chen originally wanted to come over to help, but he also thought about using wind powers, which would consume a lot of money, but...

 The final result is very gratifying!

 Moreover, the zombies that Bai Taotao destroyed and the crystal cores and energy coins obtained from the alien species were not used. She could just record the points and then supply them to Hao Rong and Song Jingshu.

 However, before he opened his mouth, Bai Taotao suggested it first.

 Ying Chen looked at Bai Taotao with a deep look in his eyes. No one knew what he was thinking, including Ying Chen himself.