End

that's the truth.

 I picked less than a thousand pounds in one morning, so I will definitely stay up late tonight.

 Convoys from sixteen safety zones came today. Because there were so many, the number of cucumbers did not increase much, and of course the production did not decrease too much. Otherwise, they would have been able to pull dozens of kilograms if they came today.

 However, each family can only receive less than two hundred kilograms, which is still a bit behind compared to yesterday.

 However, for survivors, it is good that the state can distribute supplies.

 At least, if there are supplies, there is still hope!

 In the next month, Bai Taotao had no time to rest.

 Every morning, I go to the gathering place full of energy and turn on the potato system. Of course, if I have bad luck occasionally and I get 500 pounds, no one has any objections.

 More often than not, only two or three thousand kilograms survive.

 Then, in the evening or even at night, Bai Taotao could only be carried back on his back without any strength.

 During this period, Ying Shen's so-called illegitimate brother came to visit him twice.

 Then, Bai Taotao reported it to Captain Lin.

 After briefly hearing about the personal grudges, Captain Lin directly arranged for people to be sent to other bases.

 They wouldn't directly kill the survivors, but Ying Chen was now Bai Taotao's personal bodyguard, and he might be his partner in the future. There was no need for such a troublesome person to stay in the base and cause trouble for them.

 Therefore, send it directly to other bases to reduce unnecessary contact and trouble.

 Of course, in addition to sending off, some conversations are necessary.

 To put it simply, if you don't want to cause trouble, then be honest and don't go to Ying Chen.

 A young man with complete hands and feet and a superpower, why can't he survive?

 Do you have to rely on others?

 After Bai Taotao reported the news, he didn't see that person again.

 As the time entered May, the temperature slowly rose. Ying Shen, probably due to the influence of his own powers, sometimes even wore short-sleeves at noon.

 Bai Taotao now also took off her heavy cotton-padded jacket and put on a sweater or a shirt, which were relatively light clothes.

 But short sleeves...

 Forget it, forget it, after experiencing the cold winter, she is not that strong.

 This morning, after eating Xiaozao, Ying Chen only wore a short-sleeved T-shirt and was ready to go out.

 Although the temperature today is good and the sun has been shining brightly since the morning, Bai Taotao glanced at the long-sleeved shirt she was wearing, and then at the thin T-shirt Ying Chen was wearing, and couldn't help but mutter: "You really don't Cold?"

 "It's not cold." Ying Chen is indeed not cold. If it was really cold, he would have put on a coat.

 Therefore, when Bai Taotao asked, Ying Chen replied with a smile.

 Hearing him say it wasn't cold, Bai Taotao didn't say much, but Ying Chen still carried his big bag every day, which contained almost all snacks, snacks and fruits, as well as drinks and mineral water.