44

Everyone had a delicious meal, then cleaned up and got ready to go to bed.

 Everyone had already washed up before, but now they were actually going to do laundry.

 Bai Taotao's clothes were so dirty that she couldn't even see them. Although they were black, they smelled...

 However, Bai Taotao is too tired to move now, thinking about tomorrow.

 "Sister Taotao, I'll come, I'll come, I can wash it!" Zuo Lanlan felt that she was of little use today, so she might as well let her wash it.

 She first asked Yao Feng for clothes and shoes for Bai Taotao to change into, and then she was going to take them over to wash them. Hao Rong was afraid that she would not perform well, so she followed them and grabbed them.

 Bai Taotao wanted to stop him, but he stretched out his hand, but failed to stop him.

 In the end, I had no choice but to follow him.

 "It's okay, Sister Taotao, we can come!" Zuo Lanlan saw that Bai Taotao was following her, and waved her hand hurriedly.

 In fact, the two of them had never washed clothes before, and they had a washing machine and parents.

 But now we have to slowly learn to adapt.

 When Yao Feng saw that the two girls were doing laundry and were ready to come over to help, he felt that it was not good.

 Afraid of touching a small part of a girl's clothes under her clothes, she blushed and turned around and stopped talking.

 Everyone found a place holding a basin and started washing and rinsing.

 Clothes are also non-renewable resources for the time being, so if you can wash them, you still have to wash them before wearing them.

 Yao Feng had already put on his shoes, and then he realized that Bai Taotao's clothes were the same as theirs. They were all wearing large-sized men's clothes. There were no small items for girls.

 Even so, he was too embarrassed to say anything.

 Bai Taotao sat aside and watched Zuo Lanlan and Hao Rong clumsily washing clothes and brushing their shoes.

 In fact, the two of them are not very good at it. Now they are still quietly observing how other people wash. They follow their example.

 Seeing this, Bai Taotao sighed softly: "Just put soap on the dirty area and rub it."

 Bai Taotao began to provide theoretical guidance, and sometimes, when Zuo Lanlan and the others couldn't understand, she would start directly.

 Because the speed was too fast and too deft, by the time Zuo Lanlan felt something was wrong, Bai Taotao had finished rubbing all his pants.

 Although there is a washing machine in this house, there is only one, and the things that can be washed are limited. They still need to do more by themselves.

 "I'll do it, I'll do it!" Zuo Lanlan saw that Bai Taotao still needed to be washed, and quickly grabbed it.

 Bai Taotao sat back down again. Speaking of which, the small stools everyone was sitting on were made of rattan created by Yang Xiangkun's supernatural power.

 Green and green, it looks pretty good.

 The water for washing clothes was the same water that Bai Taotao had stored in Yao Feng's space.

 Today's water beans have been used, so Bai Taotao thought that if he wanted to stock up on more water, he would have to wait until tomorrow.

 When Bai Taotao turned to look at the others, she saw Ying Chen brushing his shoes. This scene looked quite scary.