18

After hearing Bai Taotao's explanation, everyone's hearts skipped a beat and their faces showed fear.

 No, how could a good apocalyptic survival turn into a horror survival?

 This is unscientific! ! !

 Ah, its the end of the world, okay, lets talk about science.

 "No, sister, didn't you just say that?" Yao Feng turned pale with fright, fearing that the person was a ghost, but thinking about it, the sound of his heartbeat didn't seem to be true, so he turned his head and complained with a grimace.

 He was either dissatisfied with Bai Taotao or simply couldn't hold back his words.

 Hearing his question, Bai Taotao blinked innocently: "He didn't move, so let him stay for now, so as not to delay our business."

 Yao Feng:.

 Thinking about it, if there is really a threat, Bai Taotao will probably send the other person to heaven with a cherry stone.

 Ying Chen led Yang Xiangkun into the master bedroom silently.

 The master bedroom now only has a broken wooden bed, the bed boards are broken, there must be no way to hide people under the bed, and two wardrobes.

 There were some clothes in the two closets, but they were all stained. When they checked before, they...

 Well, because the aliens were in the master bedroom, they took a quick look, and after realizing that they couldn't hide people, they stopped paying attention and concentrated on fighting the aliens.

 Now Bai Taotao said there is someone here...

 Ying Chen took a wooden stick with a serious expression and gently picked up the clothes in the cabinet one by one.

 But all the clothes were picked out and no one was seen.

 All the clothes in the two cabinets were picked out, and no one could be seen hiding there. Only a small suitcase was left.

 But can anyone hide in this box?

 If it was a child, he might be able to hide it.

 Ying Chen winked at Yang Xiangkun, and Yang Xiangkun nodded to express his understanding.

 Ying Chen quickly took two steps forward and directly pulled the zipper of the suitcase, while Yang Xiangkun was already ready to release his superpower.

 Once something goes wrong in the suitcase, he will release a vine directly to let the other party feel the cruelty of reality!

 As a result, after the suitcase was opened and flattened, both of them were shocked.

 Others couldn't see the situation and couldn't get close. They looked at the complicated expressions of the two people from a distance and couldn't guess anything.

 In the suitcase, at an extremely incredible angle, lay a person, a man, an adult man, at least 1.75 meters tall!

 The reason why Ying Chen and Yang Xiangkun had complicated expressions on their faces was because they could hardly believe their eyes. Is there really anyone whose body could be so flexible?

 It was almost half rolled and put in the suitcase!

 The boy lying inside naturally knew that he had been discovered, and he did not dare to move. He shouted with a trembling voice: "Don't do anything, I am a human being, a human being!!!"

 As he spoke, he carefully stretched out his arms and signaled that he was really a human being.

 My hands and feet are normal, and my heartbeat is still there.