50

Bai Taotao and Yang Xiangkun quickly completed the settlement, and both of them were very happy.

 Yang Xiangkun felt that this kind of good job where you can earn points by just moving your mouth, the more the better in the future.

 Bai Taotao felt that Yang Xiangkun was more economical to use than Yao Feng.

 Yang Xiangkun is ready to go, and Yao Feng still needs 20%.

 Yao Feng:? ? ?

 The fire beside their car was soon lit.

 Probably for safety reasons, many people have put away their cars, and they are no exception. It is difficult to set up tents on the road, so they can only take out various bed boards, chairs, etc., and make do with them first.

 After struggling for a long time, the girl finally woke up.

 "W-where is this...ahhhh!" As soon as the girl woke up, she was confused for a while, and then screamed again.

 Yao Feng was frightened by her cry and subconsciously covered his ears.

 Bai Taotao and the others...

 Sitting by the fire and eating barbecue.

 Although today's journey is not smooth, we still need to eat.

 The girl's scream aroused dissatisfaction from the nearby team.

 "What's the name of the ghost at night? You're the only one who has a mouth?"

 "It's just that you have a voice, but you don't know that there are many zombies at night?"

 Yao Feng originally wanted to give some advice, but it was too noisy, so he subconsciously covered his ears.

 Then the girl screamed there for a long time without anyone trying to persuade her, and finally stopped awkwardly, with an annoyed look on her face: "Yes, I'm sorry, I, I'm just too scared."

 Bai Taotao rolled her eyes at the sky, and Zuo Lanlan couldn't help muttering in a low voice: "It's been so long since the apocalypse broke out, are you still afraid?"

 But she was a girl after all, so Zuo Lanlan didn't say much, she just muttered in a low voice that you couldn't hear unless you listened carefully.

 Bai Taotao has excellent hearing, and even if she doesn't want to listen, she will put it in her ears.

 What's more, Zuo Lanlan was grilling her meat, so she still had to respond: "Don't worry about it."

 Bai Taotao said no matter, Zuo Lanlan responded with a smile: "I listen to Sister Taotao."

 Hao Rong didn't say anything else, but quickly baked a bunch of heart tubes for Bai Taotao: "My skills are not bad. I even went to the store to help my parents before."

 Speaking of her parents, Hao Rong looked a little disappointed.

 When the apocalypse broke out, my parents were preparing materials at home and had not yet gone to the store.

 As a result, both of them turned into zombies.

 Hao Rong was always calm, but at that time, she couldn't really calm down and was planning to follow her parents directly.

 Regardless of whether he died or turned into a monster, it was nice to be a family of three.

 However, Zuo Lanlan happened to be at her home at that time.