4

The supplies on the ground were piling up more and more, the gazes of the passing survivors became more and more wild, and Bai Lian's face became more and more ugly.

 Seeing that Bai Lian finally didn't dare to fool around, and started to take out the supplies according to the count with a stinking face, Bai Taotao turned her head and glanced at Yao Feng.

 Yao Feng was grabbing a handful of melon seeds, eating them and watching a show.

 After receiving Bai Taotao's gaze, he immediately put away the melon seeds. The dog's eyes narrowed and he said with a smile: "Sister, do you have any entrustment? As long as it is not illegal and immoral things such as murder and arson, our team will You can take it at your discretion.

 Hearing what he said, Bai Taotao tilted her head and said directly: "Does your team have space powers?"

 Although it was a question, it was in an affirmative tone.

 There is no need to hide this. Whose surviving team doesnt have a space superpower?

 Yao Feng smiled and nodded: "Ah, yes, the girl wants to..."

 Yao Feng had a guess in his mind, but Bai Taotao didn't say anything. He just guessed it, which didn't seem very good.

 So, half the words and half the words.

 Bai Taotao didn't care about this with him. Instead, she raised her finger and pointed at the mountains of supplies in front of her and said, "Do you want to receive warehousing services? How much is the daily warehousing fee?"

 Seeing that things were exactly as he thought, Yao Feng was actually a little surprised, but he didn't show it on his face. He just pulled Song Youshu, intending to discuss it with him.

 As a result, the other party had a bad face and looked like he was not talking. Yao Feng had a headache and turned back to see his boss...

 Well, the boss is looking down and staring at his toes pretending to be a melancholic man.

 However, my boss has a bad temper and a cold temperament. He probably won't even raise his head when asked.

 In desperation, Yao Feng withdrew his gaze, turned around and looked at the new leader of their club, his dog eyes narrowed: "Brother Yang..."

 Bai Taotao followed Yao Feng's gaze and saw a thin man about the same height as Yao Feng.

 If Yao Feng looks like a cute little puppy, then the other person probably looks like a feminine little fox.

 Ying Shen's team is also an important figure in the book "The Queen of the Last Days", and the team members have naturally been introduced.

 Bai Taotao guessed the other party's name based on the key points in Yao Feng's words.

 Yang Xiangkun, the current leader of Team ACA before the apocalypse, is a male mother who looks feminine and is not easy to mess with, but is actually a talkative and worried man.

 The other party is older, even older than Yao Feng and the others who have retired, so it's not wrong to call him Brother Yang.

 Meeting Yao Feng's gaze, Yang Xiangkun looked at Bai Taotao's pile of supplies, and then took out a calculator from his pocket.

 Bai Taotao:.

 This operation is awesome, awesome!

 In this world, the apocalypse breaks out when the winter vacation is approaching, that is, in early January.