45

There is not much difference between today's seats and yesterday's. Occasionally someone changed them, but there were not many adjustments.

 After Bai Taotao got in the car, she began to close her eyes and rest.

 I didn't sleep all night, which was really tiring.

 As for what to plant, Bai Taotao hasn't decided yet.

 However, the maturation cycle is short, so there is no need to rush the white peach, and you can plant it in time before you think about it.

 Zuo Lanlan couldn't bear it in the middle of the night last night, so she slept for a while.

 Really, I was never this tired from staying up late studying before, but now I cant stand it anymore!

 However, she didn't sleep for too long. Now as soon as she got into the car, the car started to shake and she became sleepy.

 After the two people fell asleep, the car was quiet. Shi Jiajia and Song Jingshu, who were sitting in the back seat, also stopped talking and occasionally communicated with simple sign language.

 Shi Jiajia and Song Jingshu sat in the car in front today because there were many girls in the car.

 Shi Lusheng wanted to follow him shamelessly, but was pushed into the car behind by Shi Jiajia, and Yao Feng was also pushed away.

 In the car in front now, Ying Chen was driving, Yang Xiangkun was the passenger, two boys and five girls.

 The remaining boys were in the car behind.

 Because both Zuo Lanlan and Hao Rong have weak supernatural attack powers, there is no problem with this distribution, and Ying Chen and Yang Xiangkun have no objections.

 The car was quiet for a moment. Compared to the lively atmosphere in the car behind, the car in front seemed a little more deserted.

 The damaged area of ​​the gas station has been repaired by superpowers. Although it still looks a bit bumpy, it is much better than what we saw yesterday.

 Their vehicles can pass normally.

 However, there are many cars and dangers on the road, so it is not easy for them to drive too fast.

 But this morning, the progress was pretty good.

 They drove for six hours without much interruption.

 We are almost at the edge of City C.

 Looking at the landmark building in front of him, Song Youshu, who was in the car in the back seat, whispered: "It will take another four or five hours to enter City C."

 If you take the expressway from City A to City C, you can get there in six hours.

 But if you take the bottom road, you won't be able to speed up, and there are many accidents on the road. It probably won't take more than ten hours, so it might not be easy to get there.

 This is still an optimistic situation.

 If it happens like yesterday at the gas station, they don't know when they will arrive.

 It was just after noon, and everyone took turns driving and eating. At most, the car would stop on the side of the road when changing people in the driver's seat. At other times, everyone would not stop.

 If the road conditions in the afternoon were the same as in the morning, they should be able to reach City C before dark.

 However, the premise is that there are no surprises.