8

Yang Xiangkun turned his head to look at Ying Chen and found that the other person had a serious look on his face.

 He felt a little incredible and was about to say something when he saw Song Youshu nodding and agreed: "Master is right."

 Luan Qing thought for a while and realized that he was not at a disadvantage, so he nodded: "Height is height."

 Yang Xiangkun:?

 Yao Feng:? ?

 No, why are you still bullying others?

 Bullying us two for not being 1.8 meters tall, right?

 The two men rolled up their sleeves and prepared for a duel between brothers.

 As a result, as soon as Yao Feng rolled up his sleeves, he heard Ying Chen speak again: "I'll give you half more."

 Yao Feng's face changed in an instant. From the cold expression with gritted teeth, to a bright smile, the whole process took less than a second: "Okay, captain, listen to the captain."

 Yang Xiangkun:? ?

 No one knows the pain in the leader's heart.

 Yang Xiangkun knew that Ying Chen was joking. He probably thought that one apple was not enough, so he said this.

 This person has a short temper, is not very good-tempered, and is not very eloquent.

 If you care about someone, you say it in such an awkward way that it makes you want to hit him.

 Yang Xiangkun was used to it. He walked over and smiled politely at Bai Taotao and said, "Ten apples, five days, okay?"

 Yang Xiangkun was afraid that Bai Taotao would not have that much stock, but Bai Taotao had no such worries. Sorry, the apple trees full of apples weighed at least a hundred kilograms.

 In reality, this apple tree will probably be exhausted after it has produced this apple tree.

 Bai Taotao picked the apples and handed them to Yang Xiangkun. Yao Feng took out a small basin from the space and packed ten big red apples. Yang Xiangkun also took out the previous contract and added a special clause.

 Bai Taotao:.

 If he hadn't clearly known the other party's occupation before the end of the world, Bai Taotao would have thought that the other party came from some law firm.

 The only water power of Ying Shen's team is Ying Shen himself.

 Yao Feng smiled and walked over with the apple and asked him to wash it. Ying Chen just clicked his tongue and muttered in a low voice: "Trouble, it's not like you can't eat it directly."

 Even though he said this, he honestly put out water on his hand and rinsed the apple briefly.

 After washing, Yao Feng first left two for Ying Chen, and then divided them among Song Youshu and the others.

 Finally, he came back to Yang Xiangkun with the basin in hand, and he didn't forget to ask Bai Taotao: "Sister, do you want to eat together? Do you need cleaning service? There is no charge."

 "No need for now, thank you." Bai Taotao waved to him politely.

 Seeing that Bai Taotao was not using it, Yao Feng sat directly on the floor, picked up an apple and started eating it.

 Yang Xiangkun wiped the sweat on the back of his hand and sat on the ground to eat.

 The others looked and listened, wondering how they could bear it at this time.