61

Ying Chen was actually anxious. He was even ready to give up on this move and wanted to see if there were any other ways.

 However, before he could give up, he saw a figure flying past.

 Its Bai Taotao!

 Isn't she trying to be tough?

 Thinking of this possibility, Ying Shen couldn't care less. He simply gave up on activating the ice cubes and rushed towards Baitaotao in a few short steps.

 Shu Qing also realized something was wrong and rushed over. When Xu Xiaoyu saw the two people rushing towards each other, she rushed over too.

 Bai Taotao was the fastest, and she had been waiting for this moment.

 The moment when the zombie head emerged from the ice and the metal plate.

 It's now! ! !

 Bai Taotao almost flew over. She felt that her speed had never been so fast, but a person's limit can always be increased infinitely.

 So, it can be faster!

 It's so fast that even the zombies can't react to the afterimage.

 Then

 Bang bang bang!

 Right, that is it!

 Bai Taotao flew over, swung the shovel and hit the zombie's head three times!

 So fast, so powerful...

 Anyway, Shu Qing felt that just listening to this voice made her wonder if her neck was also broken!

 Bai Taotao is fast, powerful and powerful.

 The zombie had just been stunned again and hadn't realized what was going on, and then...

 The head is off! ! !

 Yes, the head is off!

 By the time Ying Chen and the others rushed over, the huge crystal core, which glowed red even in the night, had already been turned twice by Bai Taotao in his palm!

 Everyone:...! ! !

 "Hold the grass, Sister Taotao, you are so awesome!!!" Shu Qing was fascinated by Bai Taotao last time. This time she saw Bai Taotao kill the zombie leader with a shovel, and she was even more impressed. Kneel down on the spot.

 Xu Xiaoyu also opened her mouth in surprise, so they fought for a long time, but it was not as good as Bai Taotao's last shovel?

 Ying Chen, on the other hand, realized that Bai Taotao was fine, and he could finally let go of his worries, and he felt inexplicably proud.

 "How to divide it? This is the result of everyone's hard work." Bai Taotao is not greedy for merit. If they hadn't consumed the zombie leader for several rounds before, if it hadn't been for Ying Shen who had used the ice wall to consume another two rounds before, if it hadn't been Xu Xiaoyu was also helping, and she couldn't take advantage of the opportunity to kill people.

 Therefore, they should divide things together.

 This crystal core...

 It's also extremely big.

 Therefore, he is worthy of being a leader.

 Shu Qing didn't care, but she had a team and needed to see Xu Xiaoyu's.

 It doesn't matter that Xu Xiaoyu is in a girl crush state now.

 The four of them discussed it, and Shu Qing took the initiative to say, "I can't be of much help."